2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s surprised me so far this season and long may it continue.

It’s clear he’s become more of a presence up top and needs to continue scoring consistently to take him to the next level(s)

Starting to live up to that Number on his back

He had three totally different types of chances and couldn’t finish any of them.

You and a few others are so heavily invested in him being a poor player that it's likely going to rob you of any enjoyment watching him play well.

Commentator:- "ball to Calvert Lewin, expertly controlled and held up.... played out wide to Sidebe, Calvert Lewin makes near post run..... Sidebe fires in a great cross......".

Tels brain:- "Oh.... he controlled that quite well and that a a good ball ..... oh wait there he's made a run for the front post..... I hope Sidebe crosses to someone else...... oh Calvert Lewin just scored.... I can't go on GOT now ......"

You and a few others are so heavily invested in him being a poor player that it's likely going to rob you of any enjoyment watching him play well.

Commentator:- "ball to Calvert Lewin, expertly controlled and held up.... played out wide to Sidebe, Calvert Lewin makes near post run..... Sidebe fires in a great cross......".

Tels brain:- "Oh.... he controlled that quite well and that a a good ball ..... oh wait there he's made a run for the front post..... I hope Sidebe crosses to someone else...... oh Calvert Lewin just scored.... I can't go on GOT now ......"

I’m always on here mate . Also the majority of the time I’m watching like

“Yes”
[ eyes widen]
“Yes”
“ common Bernie lad”
“Yes”
[ Bernie plays pass]
[stands with excitment]
[ DCL (Shoots) ]
“FSS what the F was that”
[sits back down]

Status