2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
It hit his shoulder. Not a handball.

He is playing well and scoring a few goals lately, don't know what everyone is moaning about to be honest.
While not DCL's biggest fan, in this instance I was indulging my first love (pedantry), and just wanted to point out - hopefully in a semi-entertaining way - that no goal means he didn't actually 'finish'.

In the same spirit of pedantry (it's not my fault, just the way God made me) I have to point out that the ball didn't hit DCL's shoulder, but rather he directed his shoulder to hit the ball.

Until we get to the stage say in another 2 years where Everton can get really good players on board, we have no choice but to put up with the likes of DCL and Davies and a few others who, sticking my neck out and pretending I can predict the future, will be never be other than ordinary. The usual excuses given are they are still young and the club is in turmoil and we have had lots of managers etc. Really good gifted youngsters would overcome that by their natural talent. If they really were gifted we would be losing them anyway to the big clubs, none of who would give Davies, DCL etc a position on their bench.

While not DCL's biggest fan, in this instance I was indulging my first love (pedantry), and just wanted to point out - hopefully in a semi-entertaining way - that no goal means he didn't actually 'finish'.

In the same spirit of pedantry (it's not my fault, just the way God made me) I have to point out that the ball didn't hit DCL's shoulder, but rather he directed his shoulder to hit the ball.

You're American, aren't you?

Zat.....am I right in thinking we have not been awarded a penalty this season yet?
Dont remember us getting one no...

We're one of 3 teams not to get one yet.

he's our joint top goal scorer and people still complaining about his input, could be abit lower in the table now if it wasnt for his contributions.

Status
Not open for further replies.