2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just posted similar to you in the match thread. A top slotter finishes that no questions asked.

He simply must be banging in 2 or 3 today and instead we are hanging on for dear life because we don't have that killer instinct up top

said to me arl fella: lukaku goes through and your more shocked if he misses. Dom goes through and your more shocked if he slots

said to me arl fella: lukaku goes through and your more shocked if he misses. Dom goes through and your more shocked if he slots

Its the world of difference innit mate. We've beat Burnley 1-0 and Brighton 1-0 and both games they should be games you kill off and then the likes of kean comes on and gets some minutes.

Carlo absolutely bricked it 2nd half because he saw the pattern of play, pressing in 1's instead of 2's, picking the wrong option, creating chances and missing them

The only shock was Murray missing that sitter in the end.

Thought he had a great game then and looked unlucky with that goal; not seen a replay so not sure if he did handle it. Lots good runs, lots of won headers, lots of nice flicks and hold up play. Forced a decent save from Ryan with that flick in the box. Couldn't see if the one later on was a bad miss or a decent save.

Well in lad, smashing performance.

Thought he had a good game in every respect bar the important one, there. Some good link-up play and great effort put in.

Unfortunately though if Brighton had finished their chances we'd have drawn/lost the game and on other days we'll be punished for not killing the game. Something DCL had the chance to do.

I'm afraid those looking up the league at possible European places are going to end up disappointed because DCL's not going to kill/win the number of games we need him to in the run-in, because he's not a goalscorer currently and almost surely never will be.

Roll on the summer and the chance to replace him for good.

Seems to have more of a presence about him each week under Ancelotti/Ferguson.

Could be as simple as the 442 element, and him being told to stay central instead of chasing his shadow.

Status
Not open for further replies.