2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah why doesn't KDB sit on the bench for Foden, IT'S A DISGRACE.
How are people completely missing the point of my post? Pep says Foden is the “most talented” he’s ever worked with and anyone would be foolish to believe that considering he’s worked with the best players/teams in history, so when Pep praises DCL don’t take that too seriously either

How are people completely missing the point of my post? Pep says Foden is the “most talented” he’s ever worked with and anyone would be foolish to believe that considering he’s worked with the best players/teams in history, so when Pep praises DCL don’t take that too seriously either
So what are you saying, He's a liar? He's playing mind games with Foden and DCL? Don't feel like Pep is just gonna throw praises to everyone willy nilly.

I don’t believe they are but I also don’t see them in training, I don’t remember Ribery or Robben when they were 18 either.
He never said “most talented 18 year old” he said “most talented I’ve ever worked with” which is absurd. Which scenario is more realistic; Pep lies to the English media to cover the lack of game time for a young English star, or Pep genuinely believes in his mind that Foden is better than Messi? Are you really saying the latter?

He never said “most talented 18 year old” he said “most talented I’ve ever worked with” which is absurd. Which scenario is more realistic; Pep lies to the English media to cover the lack of game time for a young English star, or Pep genuinely believes in his mind that Foden is better than Messi? Are you really saying the latter?

I agree with you mate.

Pep chats wham, I recall him telling Nathan Redmond he was a boss player after a game.

This Foden fella wont be making it at City.

Status
Not open for further replies.