2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he did a decent enough job of leading the line, but he lacks that little something.

A very good option in some games, but hes gonna be kissing pine once Mo Keggers settles.

Worked hard but he's never gonna score if the chances aren't being created. Now whether those chances aren't coming because of the team or because he's making poor off the ball decisions with his runs and positioning is another question.

Kean seems a lot more suited to the role from his appearance today though.

Jumps abar half an hour to early for every header. Probably that's what winds me up most about him. Another game without a single chance for him. Just isn't good enough

Wait, what, a header isn’t a shot now???? Bloody Hell I need to switch to rugby.

By that logic Shane Duffy who scored 5 goals last season, would have a better conversion rate than 95% of world football. Good job headed goals are exactly that. Headers aren’t shot’s.

Doesn’t work hard. Average in the air. No goal threat.

Scored 5 shots in 80 prem games.

Definition of a Journeyman striker.
The lad worked work his Arse off today never gave anything up and deserves a bit of credit . Ok I get he's not top draw but ya talking a load Barry White have a day off from yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.