2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but if he isn't doing it at that level he shouldn't be expected to at PL level. Need a replacement.

He is already doing it at premier league level seeing as the team who he started for more often than not last season came 8th.

Needs competition, yeah of course, we have nothing else up front right now, a replacement though?

He is already doing it at premier league level seeing as the team who he started for more often than not last season came 8th.

Needs competition, yeah of course, we have nothing else up front right now, a replacement though?

If we are to stick with him he needs to be tearing up defenders in the under 21's especially with his experience at PL level. He just might never get to the level we need.

If we are to stick with him he needs to be tearing up defenders in the under 21's especially with his experience at PL level. He just might never get to the level we need.

I don't care what he does elsewhere. (I mean they did win the world cup didn't they?) he is doing fine for us. Not everything has to be so black and white. Get someone else in as well as we are short on numbers up front but bringing someone else in doesn't mean just ditching a young lad with a lot of potential.

I don't care what he does elsewhere. (I mean they did win the world cup didn't they?) he is doing fine for us. Not everything has to be so black and white. Get someone else in as well as we are short on numbers up front but bringing someone else in doesn't mean just ditching a young lad with a lot of potential.

I'm not saying it is an easy decision, his general play is decent enough and I was happy to see him start over Tosun. I just would have hoped he could have scored some goals at the U21 championships having been a starter for us for a good portion of the season. If goals are hard to come by there he is going to find it tougher in the league. I'm hoping he can step up and get 12-15 goals in a season but it isn't a good start.

Status
Not open for further replies.