2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have too much money and just can't buy normal tasteful clothes..... it's like that helmet maddison boasting about his £600 trainers prior to his mate breaking a lads cheekbone cos the victim didn't recognise maddison was a world famous footballer. You seen the kip of these trainers they spend a fortune on? They look like spikeless golf shoes.

I seen David James in the ritzy in bromborough with Phil Babb, mcateer and a couple of others.... going back 20+ years. He had some full length jacket on and to be fair looked the dogs testicles..... if Robbie Fowler was wearing it he would have looked a right plum. I suppose being 6ft 5 and modelling for Armani means you can Probably get away with some items that others can't.
Doesn't that ace nob Savage have an Armani tattoo?

Was about to post this myself, needs a slap for that.
Worse than Tom`s green shell suit that.

Ban.
I like and respect Dom as a footballer but I have a gut feeling that if I met him in person, it wouldn't take long before I said one of these:

"Look at the kip of you!" or I don't like the cut of your jib".
Or, " are you wearing that for a bet "
Glasses and Rolex fakes,well in Dominic!
I don’t understand how so many footballers are oblivious to the fact they look like complete bellends when they dress up and try and be fashionable. How do you look in the mirror and then think “yes this looks good” ?

View attachment 59271

You have to be absolutely surrounded by yes men to leave the house looking like that

Some proper Gammon headed quotes from people in here today, old geezers telling a good looking succesful 22 year old lad what he should be wearing

Old geezer here. I don't care what they look like outside their Everton shirt. Who knows what I would wear if I got a half a million per week? I know, and my wife knows, it would be the same as I have got on now, but new from M&S.

Duncan Ferguson saying DCL has the striker role ‘locked down’. Take it that means we won’t be bringing in a proper striker for the third summer running.

Status
Not open for further replies.