2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha....

I was warned about this site being full of absolute helmets. Embarrassment to the club. Kopites in blue... ridiculing a lad cos they never liked him from the get go and his recent upturn made them worry they may not get a brand toy in the summer.

Sad. Laters....

Wow. Now you’re attacking the site itself.

Was poor today, a couple of times he took to many touches or laid it off when i would have liked him to hit it first time and test the keeper. Didnt look like he wanted a goal, which is a concern.

Hahaha....

I was warned about this site being full of absolute helmets. Embarrassment to the club. Kopites in blue... ridiculing a lad cos they never liked him from the get go and his recent upturn made them worry they may not get a brand toy in the summer.

Pity he never played for shakthar.... like Bernie eh... as the poster above said.... he was given plenty of patience.

Sad. Laters....

Are you ok?

var_signal_replay.gif

4 hours later...

View attachment 57387

More time passes....

w640xh480_GettyImages-1137804007.jpg

Sorry mate.

Ah, bugger.

Thanks anyway.

Hahaha....

Sad. Laters....
What happened there mate, I still think he is worth £120mill.

Hahaha....

Pity he never played for shakthar.... like Bernie eh... as the poster above said.... he was given plenty of patience.

Sad. Laters....

Reported for xenophobia.

Hahaha....

Sad. Laters....
image.jpeg

It could be worse if the stories in the media was correct a while back Palace quoted Everton 65 million for Benteke imagine that leading the line

Status
Not open for further replies.