Does Rooney now deserve a bit more respect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anotherbecksplease

Player Valuation: £500k
Very dignified and respectful after scoring his goals no wild celebrations no badge kissing etc etc and in a match of extreme importance as well. it showed he has grown up a bit i

He gets plenty of respect from Evertonians already mate, as we know we'll have to cheer him on when he comes back as a 35-year-old.

Eye, no point staying mad forever. As said were suplying his retirement package!

He was very dignified today... It was good to see

No. Never forgive him, and although he was young football is a soap opera, i dont take it too seriously, and it wouldn't suprise me to see him back at Everton.

He invested £27M into Everton...therefore he deserves 27 million more times respect than that ale house robbing Gordon Clegg cnut.

I don't hate him anymore. Guess time heals. And top 4 finishes don't slow that process down. I respect the fact he didn't celebrate today. I will say though, for someone who was playing a man's game from the age of 16, it didn't half take him a while to grow up. Kissing the United badge at Goodison being a prime example of him acting like a kid.

In retrospect think he'd have imploded here.

His love for the club remains but the expectation would have done him in if he'd stayed. As a boy trying to rescue a sinking ship on his own with the Moyes factor - the hair on his scrote would have fell out as well.

All things considered he's earned forgiveness plus I like Coleen's tits.

In retrospect think he'd have imploded here.

His love for the club remains but the expectation would have done him in if he'd stayed. As a boy trying to rescue a sinking ship on his own with the Moyes factor - the hair on his scrote would have fell out as well.

All things considered he's earned forgiveness plus I like Coleen's tits.

coleen-rooney-littlewoods-boot-camp.jpg

He was a teenager getting abused by nearly 40,000 people when he kissed the United badge. He was obviously just on the wind up, he didn't mean it and I think anyone would do something silly in that situation.

He always celebrates our goals on twitter and says good things about us therefore I know he's still a massive Evertonian with great respect for the club. If we were suddenly taken over by billionaires who had us winning the league he'd jump at the chance to come back.

He left relegation strugglers for the biggest team in the world. Simple as. Time to move on.

I don't hate him anymore. Guess time heals. And top 4 finishes don't slow that process down. I respect the fact he didn't celebrate today. I will say though, for someone who was playing a man's game from the age of 16, it didn't half take him a while to grow up. Kissing the United badge at Goodison being a prime example of him acting like a kid.
This, totally. I would gladly welcome him back. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.