• yes

Votes: 304 89.9%
  • no

Votes: 34 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think he's a sick note myself.
I’m sure he will be offski now. He was a Carlo player, I can’t see him staying with us now. Out on loan next season and the option of the third year not taken up. I hope I’m wrong like, he really is a top player, but, I don’t think his heart will be in it now, if it ever was.
It wasn’t what we’re the owners thinking getting pplayers who only come for the manager and not for Everton. But he should be made to honour his contract as should Kean if a new manager wants him to stay, what’s the point in contracts.

I hope he stays if we get the right manager, I think though that we mutually agree to terminate his contract and he goes to the MLS

We would probably expect a fee to let him go. Not a big fee, but something close to 10m. Thats the only a small doubt in my mind. I think its very likely he goes.

I think similar to when Moyes came in and instantly booted Gazza and Ginola, the new manager will get rid of James (who will want to leave anyway) as a bit of a statement.

No point having the cherry when you don’t have the cake.

Get your point but the difference is that Gazza and Ginola were clearly finished, James whilst being unreliable is usually our best player when he’s on the pitch.

I‘ve just heard he wants to come back ASAP and get fit for our first friendly against Southport, he said he’s confident he’ll be able to contribute to 90% of the games next season. Also he said he loves Everton so much and wants good players also he will call Moise Kean take him under his wing and get him playing great for us. Also he’s deeply disappointed with how Carlo has treated Everton lol

He hasn’t left yet .. so no need to stick the knife just yet.. if we able to get a Conte level manager James could be the extra card we have in the deck to build a team around ..

his 15 games or whatever we’re a joy to watch.. who wouldn’t want him at Everton.. we’re not flipping Bayern for crying out loud

Status
Not open for further replies.