Will Hamez Leave Now Carlo's Walked?

• yes

Votes: 304 89.9%
  • no

Votes: 34 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think similar to when Moyes came in and instantly booted Gazza and Ginola, the new manager will get rid of James (who will want to leave anyway) as a bit of a statement.

No point having the cherry when you don’t have the cake.

Yes. I loved watching him at times, some sublime technical ability and vision however as time went on I got the feeling something was off.

It wouldn’t surprise me if something has already been lined up , clauses in the contract and so on.

Pretty dejected at how this has all turned out really, I blame myself for considering we might have changed the mentality and desire throughout the club after the first few games of the season.

Still our player, though could easily see him going on strike if he wants to leave and we didn't oblige.

Yes. I loved watching him at times, some sublime technical ability and vision however as time went on I got the feeling something was off.

It wouldn’t surprise me if something has already been lined up , clauses in the contract and so on.

Pretty dejected at how this has all turned out really, I blame myself for considering we might have changed the mentality and desire throughout the club after the first few games of the season.

That's nothing to do with the mentality and desire of the club though. We brought in a top class manager, we backed him by bringing some of his players in. It's not the clubs fault that he has snaked off at the first possible opportunity.

That's nothing to do with the mentality and desire of the club though. We brought in a top class manager, we backed him by bringing some of his players in. It's not the clubs fault that he has snaked off at the first possible opportunity.

I’m just rambling because I’m fed up tbh mate

Status
Not open for further replies.