does everton have a problem with toxic fans??

is there a toxic fan problem at the everton??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i define toxic by those who are constantly looking to get on the teams back and have strange fetish for railing young boys in the team?? is this inherent or can what can we do about it buddies??

Absolutely. This forum is full of it. Needs more calling out. Not everything is 100% good or bad. Some could use a reminder lest they jerk their knees completely out of socket.

I reckon idiots who think fans are the problem are the actual problem.

Look at the record against the Top6 away from home, yeah that’s our fault, our fault for selling out everywhere we go.

behave yourselves
note the lack of accountability from the toxic my friends is pervades from all of them. how is your forum reading experience guys?? it is about them and their hating the gutless cowards.

Look at the record against the Top6 away from home, yeah that’s our fault, our fault for selling out everywhere we go.

behave yourselves

I reckon idiots who think idiots who think fans are the problem are the actual problem because they are too blind to see

behave yourselves
This.
The fans are consistent - unlike the Team.
Give us something to cheer, like Chelsea @ H and the roof comes off
Give us Chelsea Away and the Board, Management and Players get the stick.
Give us something in between and the reaction is in between.
That's not toxic, its just cause and effect.
QED.

This.
The fans are consistent - unlike the Team.
Give us something to cheer, like Chelsea @ H and the roof comes off
Give us Chelsea Away and the Board, Management and Players get the stick.
Give us something in between and the reaction is in between.
That's not toxic, its just cause and effect.
QED.

I'd love to believe this, but deep down we all know that we are the "glass half full is it? theres no water in there at all you thieves" sort - as is proved every single time we go into the last five minutes of games one or two up against a team thats been played off the park.

I'd love to believe this, but deep down we all know that we are the "glass half full is it? theres no water in there at all you thieves" sort - as is proved every single time we go into the last five minutes of games one or two up against a team thats been played off the park.
Not quite sure its the fans fault we can't defend, nah mate its cause and effect, not effect and cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.