does everton have a problem with toxic fans??

is there a toxic fan problem at the everton??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
100%.

It is a serious problem we have.

Fellas go the match angry, a lot of them smashed, and just want to scream and rage for a couple of hours.

The cocaine issue doesn't help either.
and then the young try and imitate it and hey presto buddies everyone compromises the team from the stands.

It's our millenial fanbase that's the problem. They want it all and they want it now. Thing is they've never known true suffering. They didn't stand in GP along with the poor 18K souls on freezing November nights in the early 80"s watching pyar turd on display.

In their world they are used to having everything they want or ask for and exactly when they demand it. But what's this? Why aren't Everton boss, That doesn't compute, that's not in their script so let's all kick off and act like bells.

The old guard knows, the old guard waits.

Viva the old guard.

I voted no because I like to think I give constructive criticism to young players and tell the truth about senior players when they are poor for long periods, that is on websites, at the game I moan at stupid mistakes like most fans, never boo, don’t see the point, it won’t make them better, let’s be honest years and years of training and coaching doesn’t improve many of them.

I voted no because I like to think I give constructive criticism to young players and tell the truth about senior players when they are poor for long periods, that is on websites, at the game I moan at stupid mistakes like most fans, never boo, don’t see the point, it won’t make them better, let’s be honest years and years of training and coaching doesn’t improve many of them.
the poll was not all about u cameron.

Status
Not open for further replies.