Do you want Frank Lampard sacked? Yes or No?

Do you want Lampard sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 173 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 658 79.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gueye i think is yesterdays man.
Gueye still looks around the same level he was when he left, but he's doing a different role this time.
Hes way to deep and is normally the only option the defence have to play out.
It's like he's being used as Regista (Andrea Pirlo role) but that's not his game.

Gueye does his best work a little further up the pitch pressing and chasing.

This team has just lost its best player from the last 4 years in Richarlison, and has been gradually stripped of it's creativity in James, Sigurdsson, Bernard...

I'm pretty sure all of Moyes's teams from 04/05 onward would batter this current team.
“Stripped of its creativity” yet we still have players like Iwobi, Onana, McNeil, and Gray? The true limiting factor of the team isn’t the players it’s the set up and complete lack of instruction besides which long ball to look for to play out from the CBs.

Moyes’s teams would batter the current team because of one reason. MOYES. Other than that player v player the current squad and depth is the clear winner

I would much rather see us sign a forward than sack the manager. At the moment he has not been given the tools to do the job, we sold Richarlison and naught Maupay. We have improved defensively, but up front we have very little to offer. I’m not sure at the moment if there is a manager out there who could win many games with no proper striker

I would much rather see us sign a forward than sack the manager. At the moment he has not been given the tools to do the job, we sold Richarlison and naught Maupay. We have improved defensively, but up front we have very little to offer. I’m not sure at the moment if there is a manager out there who could win many games with no proper striker
We need to stop thinking of Richy being replaced by Maupay. Richy’s money has allowed us to buy Onana McNeil Maupay and Garner. 1 of which is a nailed on starter and 3 being under 22 years old. Maupay surely isn’t the answer and was against the signing from the start but he’s being used in a way that he doesn’t benefit from one bit. Again bad recruitment plus a suboptimal player, but he’s only part of the equation that is the Richy replacement

We need to stop thinking of Richy being replaced by Maupay. Richy’s money has allowed us to buy Onana McNeil Maupay and Garner. 1 of which is a nailed on starter and 3 being under 22 years old. Maupay surely isn’t the answer and was against the signing from the start but he’s being used in a way that he doesn’t benefit from one bit. Again bad recruitment plus a suboptimal player, but he’s only part of the equation that is the Richy replacement

I understand the Richarlison money was used all over the pitch. But nevertheless Richarlison scored or created a lot of our goals and we have not brought in a person to replace him and DCL is injured again.
We need a striker in January.

If Vitor Pereira had been appointed in January and had won 9 and lost 17 league games out of 33 played, I doubt there would be a poll on here with 78% saying they wanted to keep him.

When Lampard was appointed Everton were 16th, 4 points off the drop zone. We finished 16th, 4 points off the drop zone so we’ve just treaded water under him.

Last season Brighton were playing good football creating and missing loads of chances each game, ironically Maupay was the one doing most of the missing. But we haven’t even got a style of play under Lampard.

I get the “we can’t keep sacking managers” argument but this guy isn’t the answer and he’s done nothing as a manager that suggests he’s going to improve us.

If Vitor Pereira had been appointed in January and had won 9 and lost 17 league games out of 33 played, I doubt there would be a poll on here with 78% saying they wanted to keep him.

When Lampard was appointed Everton were 16th, 4 points off the drop zone. We finished 16th, 4 points off the drop zone so we’ve just treaded water under him.

Last season Brighton were playing good football creating and missing loads of chances each game, ironically Maupay was the one doing most of the missing. But we haven’t even got a style of play under Lampard.

I get the “we can’t keep sacking managers” argument but this guy isn’t the answer and he’s done nothing as a manager that suggests he’s going to improve us.
Spot on mate. Liked him and wanted him to improve us and do ok but he has actually managed to get us in a relegation fight for most of a season instead of just the last 3rd of it. 4th from bottom by November ffs. Shouldn't really be surprised though as his main objective for the season is to stay in the league. I mean wft are we doing Everton. How far we have fallen. I don't think it would matter how many strikers we give him tbh with the way we set up and the loser mentality coming direct from the man in charge.

“Stripped of its creativity” yet we still have players like Iwobi, Onana, McNeil, and Gray? The true limiting factor of the team isn’t the players it’s the set up and complete lack of instruction besides which long ball to look for to play out from the CBs.

Moyes’s teams would batter the current team because of one reason. MOYES. Other than that player v player the current squad and depth is the clear winner

Show me Onana, McNeil, Iwobi and Gray's numbers and tell me they are a patch on Osman, Pienaar, Arteta, Fellini, Cahill et al

You are chatting absolute wham bars here mate.

It's not unreasonable that you think the manager could be getting more out of the players we have but to say with such confidence that this is our most talented group of players in the last 20 odd years is just categorically incorrect.

Show me Onana, McNeil, Iwobi and Gray's numbers and tell me they are a patch on Osman, Pienaar, Arteta, Fellini, Cahill et al

You are chatting absolute wham bars here mate.

It's not unreasonable that you think the manager could be getting more out of the players we have but to say with such confidence that this is our most talented group of players in the last 20 odd years is just categorically incorrect.

Osman was the easy whipping boy of his time and he’d still walk into this team, and probably be the most creative player by a mile.

If Vitor Pereira had been appointed in January we’d be in the Championship right now

Swapping to an experienced premier League manager who knows how to get the best out of limited teams and grind points out would get us more points.

Also if the next manager (or even lampard) isn't near the bottom 3 for Christmas we won't be calling for him to be sacked

Fan expectations are a lot lower now we're for now we'd accept mid- low table (but not involved in relegation )

Who are you thinking of?

Lampard is not free from blame and has to improve the results. I still want to back him i just feel needs to get options attacking ones into this team. Is not many ways to adapt this team when its not working with this set of players. Is a big test for him first game back i think alot of fans have lost some faith with him

Lampard is not free from blame and has to improve the results. I still want to back him i just feel needs to get options attacking ones into this team. Is not many ways to adapt this team when its not working with this set of players. Is a big test for him first game back i think alot of fans have lost some faith with him
I agree, I think most who are still behind him are the "we cant sack another manager so soon" and the "hes really likeable", of which I count myself in both groups.

Nobody can defend the results, they are appalling.

Status
Not open for further replies.