Do you want Frank Lampard sacked? Yes or No?

Do you want Lampard sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 173 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 658 79.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do we get in then?

Only useful sacking a managef when you have someone better lined up.

The team is awful, only a few managers out there gets this lot performing better.

Lampard stays and should be given money to spend on attacker's in January, becuase yet again the people doing transfers have let the manager down, maupay and McNeil ffs
Attackers in January is the very last excuse left to the Lampard defenders....

Nothing suggests attackers will solve this, the problem is in the poorly coached patterns of play and constant tinkering of formation and tactics.

They all came into Everton teams with players of quality (certainly ip front) and commitment. Both Lampard and Benitez inherited utter dross. That's why we need to hand Lampard more time.
You give a manager time if you believe he has the ability to change things, Lampard doesn`t, he has made the situation worse because we are now 4 points behind where we were last season with a LOWER points per game... I`m not sure you can say that is all becuase of Richarlison. Cant score and although we weren`t conceding we were haemorrhaging chances and shots so it was only a matter of time before the goals started going in and our block count was so high.

The football is woeful, like watching Allardyce defensive football but not getting anywhere near the return in points that Allardyce did...

All round just dreadful, keep blaming the players throwing manager under the bus, a view which is a massive myth.

You give a manager time if you believe he has the ability to change things, Lampard doesn`t, he has made the situation worse because we are now 4 points behind where we were last season with a LOWER points per game... I`m not sure you can say that is all becuase of Richarlison. Cant score and although we weren`t conceding we were haemorrhaging chances and shots so it was only a matter of time before the goals started going in and our block count was so high.

The football is woeful, like watching Allardyce defensive football but not getting anywhere near the return in points that Allardyce did...

All round just dreadful, keep blaming the players throwing manager under the bus, a view which is a massive myth.
It's not. It's about not having Richarlison or anyone else capable of scoring.

We haven't had an attacking unit all season so far.

Get two attackers in and we're off to the races.

Keep the faith!

Nothing suggests attackers will solve this, the problem is in the poorly coached patterns of play and constant tinkering of formation and tactics.
Attackers who can take a man on and get it into the box to feed Maupay and Dom (when fit) or Gray trying to shoot from impossible angles?

It's not. It's about not having Richarlison or anyone else capable of scoring.

We haven't had an attacking unit all season so far.

Get two attackers in and we're off to the races.

Keep the faith!
Lampard signed off on a striker and a winger... Maupay and McNeil!

So how can you trust the next 2 will be better, well they need to be 20 times better....

I see Lampard went with a back 5 v Celtic. 5-2-3/5-4-1 abomination where we play not to concede and not to score...... trying to find the match stats but I`m guessing we had single figure shots.

Nothing really suggests changing the manager again will solve this either.
Wake up. We've bought sh!te for the past 5 years or so and here we are. With a sh!te team.
Change the manager again and we'll be calling for him to go within a year aswell.
We were sh!te under the most successful manager in Europe. He managed to paper over cracks. His plus at the time was the good link of digne and calvert lewin.
This is as bad a group of players ive seen in all my years following Everton.
Not sure where Everton go from here. But they have to supply the manager with something in the attacking dept. Its atrocious neglect from top to bottom within the club.

We lost to BOURNEMOUTH 7-1 on aggregate in a week, went 3 weeks without registering a shot on net, and have the worst expected goals to expected goals against differential than we’ve had in decades. I don’t know where adding a player or 2 fixes this. The most complete and skilled team we’ve had in years and we’re still in a relegation scrap. Yet Frank isn’t the issue

This team has just lost its best player from the last 4 years in Richarlison, and has been gradually stripped of it's creativity in James, Sigurdsson, Bernard...

I'm pretty sure all of Moyes's teams from 04/05 onward would batter this current team.

...because he wanted Kudus and Brereton-Diaz.
So in a tight position we are in with FFP he took these 2 which will cost in excess of £30m will regulate further spending knowing they are ?. Some manager you are backing there!

I think a good result against Wolves keeps him in a job, whether we will or not I`m not so sure but then I don`t think we will get results v City, Brighton and West Ham which means Southampton will be critical, that will be 20 games played.

After 20 games last season we have 19 points, that was all of the Rafael era and after Duncans 1 game, he needs in excess of 5 points from them 5 games, anything less and he could have no complaints whatsoever about getting the bullet....

FYI no other manager in our history or any other manager at any PL club in the country get the backing Lampard does at present for what he has shown, our fans deserve everything we get....

Wake up. We've bought sh!te for the past 5 years or so and here we are. With a sh!te team.
Change the manager again and we'll be calling for him to go within a year aswell.
We were sh!te under the most successful manager in Europe. He managed to paper over cracks. His plus at the time was the good link of digne and calvert lewin.
This is as bad a group of players ive seen in all my years following Everton.
Not sure where Everton go from here. But they have to supply the manager with something in the attacking dept. Its atrocious neglect from top to bottom within the club.
Clearly players that cant perform as they did v Palace, manager moves away from that formation and we don`t play like that again... The manager is responsible for making those decisions no one else....

Its the players then? For 5 years.... Which of our highest appearance players from this season is it, name me....

Pickford
Patterson
Coady
Tarkowski
Mykolenko
Onana
Gueye
Iwobi
Gray
Maupay (DCL)
Gordon

Which of those players have let us down for years?

Clearly players that cant perform as they did v Palace, manager moves away from that formation and we don`t play like that again... The manager is responsible for making those decisions no one else....

Its the players then? For 5 years.... Which of our highest appearance players is it, name me....

Pickford
Patterson
Coady
Tarkowski
Mykolenko
Onana
Gueye
Iwobi
Gray
Maupay (Dominic Calvert-Lewin)
Gordon

Which of those players have let us down for years?

And what? You're listing players like they're good players. I dont rate them personally. Coady and tarkowski are the only players there who show any balls. They've been good.
Gueye i think is yesterdays man. Onana played 11 bloody games in france before we bought him, he's potential possibly. Gordon is the ultimate flatter to deceives player. Iwobi runs around more than he did but he still doesnt deliver imo.
Maupay is your absolute classic Everton signing. Fitted in well at a well run club who buy what they need. Everton buy him and play him completely different to how he played at that club who knew what he was.
Its recruitment again. This club started the season without a single striker to put on the pitch. We've been a disaster at getting decent players to the club. Esp up the field.
The issues go way way deeper than changing the manager.

Swapping to an experienced premier League manager who knows how to get the best out of limited teams and grind points out would get us more points.

Also if the next manager (or even lampard) isn't near the bottom 3 for Christmas we won't be calling for him to be sacked

Fan expectations are a lot lower now we're for now we'd accept mid- low table (but not involved in relegation )

Status
Not open for further replies.