Do you want Frank Lampard sacked? Yes or No?

Do you want Lampard sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 173 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 658 79.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I realise you and @GrandOldSte117 and @ForeverEverton are desperatley making yourselves busy to get a groundswell of support against this manager, but you've failed spectacularly.

We're sitting 4th from bottom and have scored 11 goals in 15 games, but 80% of Evertonians on here have backed him. Not because they dont see the situation as concerning, but they can see that Lampard did a job last season keeping us up, that he's sorted out a lot of the midfield and defensive mess, and had Richarlsion sold on him and the attackers he identified to get us through this season (Kudus and Brereton-Diaz) left where they are by the club who failed him.

I'm very confident that with this January window used to good effect we'll finish nearer mid-table than the bottom three by the season's end.
The club staying up had near nothing to do with Lampard and everything to do with the lack of Rafael and the fans willing us to safety. Given a more appropriate managerial appointment back then, there would’ve been a much higher likelihood of us reaching safety sooner.

The midfield despite all of our great signings and arguably the best group of midfielders we’ve had since the 80s is our area of biggest concern at the moment and the defense statistically is looking good off the back of Pickfords insane start of the season. If there is a group that isn’t getting a fair and honest appraisal it’s our forwards who can’t even rarely get the ball in good to decent goal scoring areas.

Our positioning is abysmal, the build up is atrocious, and our transitioning is something I would see better of watching League One.

If Frank isn’t sacked over the World Cup break we’re looking at having the same situation as last season where the new manager is brought in with less than a week left in the window to multiple signings being made already and being forced onto the new manager. Sentimentality and gut feelings aren’t going to make this better. Time to cut the cord

I voted yes because during this break is a good time to do it.
Time to get replacement in, and him a have a couple of weeks to plan January train with the players before another game is played.

I don't think Lampard is good enough now, he's too inexperienced and isn't getting better at a rate fast enough to improve us to not be in a relegation fight.

Hope I'm wrong but I get the feeling he'll get sacked midway into January with us still on 14 points and in the bottom 3.

I voted yes because during this break is a good time to do it.
Time to get replacement in, and him a have a couple of weeks to plan January
Who do we get in then?

Only useful sacking a managef when you have someone better lined up.

The team is awful, only a few managers out there gets this lot performing better.

Lampard stays and should be given money to spend on attacker's in January, becuase yet again the people doing transfers have let the manager down, maupay and McNeil ffs

Yes, of course.

But you have to also recognise the mood. It's been demonstrated that only a minority have an appetite to launch into yet another managerial hunt. You're not going to shift the dial on that at all.
OK but Grandoldteam
Who do we get in then?

The team is awful, only a few managers out there gets this lot performing better.

Lampard stays and should be given money to spend on attacker's in January, becuase yet again the people doing transfers have let the manager down, maupay and McNeil ffs
Is it the wingers who are conceding 19 shots to Celtic? Or perhaps a system failure

Who do we get in then?

I'd have Dyche I get he's not the popular choice though.

He's experienced in premier league, has proven he can get something extra from mid table to lower.table.players

There are better options than Lampard to keep us in the league, (even if we don't go for Dyche) I think we need to explore them.

OK but Grandoldteam

Is it the wingers who are conceding 19 shots to Celtic? Or perhaps a system failure
No it's the awful team that are conceding them chances. The team is poor
I'd have Dyche I get he's not the popular choice though.

He's experienced in premier league, has proven he can get something extra from mid table to lower.table.players

There are better options than Lampard to keep us in the league, (even if we don't go for Dyche) I think we need to explore them.
It hasn't got at that point for me yet where we need to bring in another fat Sam type manager.

Would dyche keep us up? Yes most probably would, then what? A year of terrible horrible hurtful on the eyes football and he'd be hounded straight out.

Get lampard an actual striker and winged that score and create and asses again in a couple of months.

No it's the awful team that are conceding them chances. The team is poor

It hasn't got at that point for me yet where we need to bring in another fat Sam type manager.

Would dyche keep us up? Yes most probably would, then what? A year of terrible horrible hurtful on the eyes football and he'd be hounded straight out.

Get lampard an actual striker and winged that score and create and asses again in a couple of months.
It's got to that point for me, I guess the difference is I believe under Lampard well likely loose the next 3 then pull the trigger, I'd rather not loose the next 3.

Hope I'm wrong and we win the next, ultimately I don't care which one us is right, as long as the end result is the club staying up

Dyche football isnt as bad as people think, and if we play that kind of football for another season or two without any involvement in relegation fights that's progress and puts the club in a better position

Do I want him sacked no, I want it to work out and for us to finally start steadying the ship but every game now leaves me with more questions and doubts about him and it's starting to look like a pipe dream.

I'm going to vote no just because I'm absolutely terrified of who would be brought in. Right now I can only see them going after 2 people - stubborn Moshiri will want to go back for once again unemployed vitor pereira and Bill will want Martinez back when he gets sacked for flopping in the world cup.

If I thought there was even a chance of them getting a sensible appointment in then I'd vote yes in a heartbeat because I think we are in real danger, surprised so many people seem to think we aren't really in a relegation fight just yet.

It's got to that point for me, I guess the difference is I believe under Lampard well likely loose the next 3 then pull the trigger, I'd rather not loose the next 3.

Hope I'm wrong and we win the next, ultimately I don't care which one us is right, as long as the end result is the club staying up

Dyche football isnt as bad as people think, and if we play that kind of football for another season or two without any involvement in relegation fights that's progress and puts the club in a better position
I don't want Dyche as manager especially but he did what he had to do at Burnley. If you have ever listened to him talk about the game in general he is far from as negative as he appeared to be at Burnley. I think at another club with more resources you would see a different style under him, I don't think he would be so defensive minded.

I don't want Dyche as manager especially but he did what he had to do at Burnley. If you have ever listened to him talk about the game in general he is far from as negative as he appeared to be at Burnley. I think at another club with more resources you would see a different style under him, I don't think he would be so defensive minded.
Agree, watched those interviews he did with sport Bible, about 2 hours long in total and he came across really well.

I could be wrong but I get the feeling he could Moyes us for a couple of years (basically keep us in an around top half)

I realise you and @GrandOldSte117 and @ForeverEverton are desperatley making yourselves busy to get a groundswell of support against this manager, but you've failed spectacularly.

We're sitting 4th from bottom and have scored 11 goals in 15 games, but 80% of Evertonians on here have backed him. Not because they dont see the situation as concerning, but they can see that Lampard did a job last season keeping us up, that he's sorted out a lot of the midfield and defensive mess, and had Richarlsion sold on him and the attackers he identified to get us through this season (Kudus and Brereton-Diaz) left where they are by the club who failed him.

I'm very confident that with this January window used to good effect we'll finish nearer mid-table than the bottom three by the season's end.
I think all the evidence is there to suggest he isn`t the manager you so desperately want him to be....

Second worse Everton manager in the Premier League era... worse than Royle, Kendall, Smith, Moyes, Martinez, Koeman, Allardyce, Silva, Ancelotti and our Spanish friend of red persuasion.... and the stats don`t lie. In fact metric such as shots conceded, xG and xGA are worse than most teams that have been relegated in the recent times.

Lampard is a busted flush, no tactical consistency, we saw another change v Celtic, why does he think that is the way forward when all the best and most consistent teams in the league play the same formation week in week out....

As for naming us specifically, many more have voiced their concerns regarding Lampard and I have seen many comments to support sacking, I`m sure there is many more but they won`t post because tits like you single posters out in this way if they don`t share your views. Have an opinion.... fine but we can read that without having to do what you have just done....

I think all the evidence is there to suggest he isn`t the manager you so desperately want him to be....

Second worse Everton manager in the Premier League era... worse than Royle, Kendall, Smith, Moyes, Martinez, Koeman, Allardyce, Silva, Ancelotti and our Spanish friend of red persuasion.... and the stats don`t lie. In fact metric such as shots conceded, xG and xGA are worse than most teams that have been relegated in the recent times.

Lampard is a busted flush, no tactical consistency, we saw another change v Celtic, why does he think that is the way forward when all the best and most consistent teams in the league play the same formation week in week out....

As for naming us specifically, many more have voiced their concerns regarding Lampard and I have seen many comments to support sacking, I`m sure there is many more but they won`t post because tits like you single posters out in this way if they don`t share your views. Have an opinion.... fine but we can read that without having to do what you have just done....
They all came into Everton teams with players of quality (certainly ip front) and commitment. Both Lampard and Benitez inherited utter dross. That's why we need to hand Lampard more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.