Do you want Frank Lampard sacked? Yes or No?

Do you want Lampard sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 173 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 658 79.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another problem is our signings have been crap for years now and this is the pudding. Why do we have a team who can't play with each other cos we have had to many managers trying to build a team and don't get the chance to finish it off

Sacked for what? How many managers have tried to get a tune from this bunch? Even Ancelotti tried and resorted to big gravy tactics. Let him continue to get rid of the wastrels and call them out.

I guarantee Bill Kenwright loves this kind of thread.
Lampard has the worst record "with this bunch" and that includes 8 of the players he brought in...

I can't believe only 26% of people want Lampard out, we're absolute dire, we've conceded 7 against the worst team in the league this past week, most of that starting lineup today were players he brought in and people want to give him more time? Why? We have no pattern of play, no style and we're toothless, we're showing no progress after 10 minths. He's a nice guy granted but if we're going to sack him he needs to be sacked now, get a new manager in in order allow him time to work with the players there and plan for a the transfer window in January, which is massive. Forest are improving, they will have a mini pre-season now and I think will improve, Wolves are not as bad as their league position and are massively missing a proper striker they will improve, we need to act but I think our fans are tired of changing managers but that's not a good enough reason to leave a manager who would not get a job at any other premier league club at the helm of our club, there is no coming back for Frank, which is such a shame as he is a nice guy.
Chuck a paragraph in there will you?

The win against palace was the only decent performance. West Ham & Southampton could have gone either way and were lucky wins. Not good enough. Perfect time for a change during the World Cup. Or is mediocrity acceptable?

And get who in?
Ask around long lane Sunday morning, there will be couple of managers with at least as much clue as Frank.
We have a DOF to know who should be next, if he hasn't had half an eye on what managers are available,
He isn't doing his job properly.
Villa have a manager lined up, even Bournemouth have one lined up, why can't we?

I don't really want him sacked but I think it's reached the stage where we have no choice. This mid-season break provides an opportunity like no other season. We get a preseason followed by a transfer window. Waiting until after that is pure negligence. I've seen nothing to suggest that he's got what it takes to turn things around, sadly

Lampard wasnt even successful with Chelsea or Derby. We need a manager that is used to having his back against the wall and understands how to manage a chaotic top flight team.

Status
Not open for further replies.