Do you want Frank Lampard sacked? Yes or No?

Do you want Lampard sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 173 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 658 79.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

The question is should Frank be given the opportunity to attempt to turn it around with buys in the transfer window or should a new manager be allowed to use what cash is available?
We did ok in the summer sorting the defence and midfield (though midfield still looks suspect, thought it shouldn’t do with who we have in there) Attacking we are woeful and have been for a long long time, Richy use to get important goals he’s no longer here, so who will get those goals ? Imo none of what we have so we need forwards desperately in January, they always say attack is the best form of defence, however good our defence is it just can’t handle constant pressure, so we need extremely hard working forwards as well as ones that can put the ball in the net. It would be great if we could cash in on Dom and Gordon, but I doubt many would want Dom atm. Answer yes let Frank spend to try and get some decent forwards in.

I have to say part of the reason I don’t want him sacked isn’t really any kind of faith in him…

More so the complete lack of faith in this shambolic board to appoint a decent replacement.

I can't believe only 26% of people want Lampard out, we're absolute dire, we've conceded 7 against the worst team in the league this past week, most of that starting lineup today were players he brought in and people want to give him more time? Why? We have no pattern of play, no style and we're toothless, we're showing no progress after 10 minths. He's a nice guy granted but if we're going to sack him he needs to be sacked now, get a new manager in in order allow him time to work with the players there and plan for a the transfer window in January, which is massive. Forest are improving, they will have a mini pre-season now and I think will improve, Wolves are not as bad as their league position and are massively missing a proper striker they will improve, we need to act but I think our fans are tired of changing managers but that's not a good enough reason to leave a manager who would not get a job at any other premier league club at the helm of our club, there is no coming back for Frank, which is such a shame as he is a nice guy.

Go home and away most weeks. Didnt go today as tickets like rocking horse [Poor language removed]. Spoke to a few pals who said minority of our fans were toxic but nowhere near Benitez Norwich levels. At the last away vs Fulham super Frank was being sang in the concourse before the game. As it stands poll says over 3 qtrs who voted back him but there will still be polls like this next 6 weeks because some people do not understand patience and realism.

I can't believe only 26% of people want Lampard out, we're absolute dire, we've conceded 7 against the worst team in the league this past week, most of that starting lineup today were players he brought in and people want to give him more time? Why? We have no pattern of play, no style and we're toothless, we're showing no progress after 10 minths. He's a nice guy granted but if we're going to sack him he needs to be sacked now, get a new manager in in order allow him time to work with the players there and plan for a the transfer window in January, which is massive. Forest are improving, they will have a mini pre-season now and I think will improve, Wolves are not as bad as their league position and are massively missing a proper striker they will improve, we need to act but I think our fans are tired of changing managers but that's not a good enough reason to leave a manager who would not get a job at any other premier league club at the helm of our club, there is no coming back for Frank, which is such a shame as he is a nice guy.
If we had a board who people trusted, it would be three times higher.

But no one can honestly say manager is the main issue at thos club.

That's a sensible poll result so far, only 1 in 4 persuaded that Lampard should be sacked...and I doubt it'll be that many in the end.

There's no stomach to launch another managerial search. Fans are sick of it and they want this manager to get it right. We've got to guts this out and stick with a manager for once. Lampard deserves that backing too for getting us over the line when we looked doomed.

We'll get up that table in the next few matches post world cup. I'm surprised given the lack of firepower we have we're not marooned right at the bottom of the table. Richarlison was always going to be a massive loss now that we all know for sure Calvert-Lewin is finished.

A bang average striker in January and some creativity ahead of that midfield or out wide and we'll be fine.

Win against Wolves on boxing day, try and scrape something against City and then pick up a few players to get goals. After that hopefully we'll be sorted for a somewhat decent 2nd half of the season.

Ideally we get some reinforcements in during the window then see where we are at the halfway point of the season. Lots of winnable fixtures in January

If he had a 31.6% win record like Frank he would have gone. I don't like the fact we keep firing managers but Ancellotti aside we keep hiring Managers not up to the job. It not a question of whether he is good enough to keep Everton up, its a question of whether our relegation rivals managers are good enough to get their teams on 40 points and above. If 3 aren't we have a chance of staying up but we are on course for about 38-40 points max this season
Totally missing the point fella.

Fans where calling for his head , their club stuck with him & give him time , now they are reaping the rewards.

We can't keep sacking managers .

He deserves to be sacked but uts highly unlikely it would actually help.

Rock and a hard place.

Culture comes from the top and that goes way above Lampard to the owner, chairman and board.

Status
Not open for further replies.