Do you want Frank Lampard sacked? Yes or No?

Do you want Lampard sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 173 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 658 79.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally think he’s had more than enough time to show us something that makes it worth keeping him on

I don’t see it

Terrible going forward and we’re so vulnerable without the ball

And if you look at the evidence of what he’s shown during his short managerial career I wouldn’t say there’s anything to really give us hope

oh our forward options are superb

Stop talking wet lad lol

No fan had any say on what players were being signed or sold.

Also Lampards currently got a worse record than Benitez.

Thats factual no matter how much you attempt to whitewash history to support your bigoted agenda against other Blues.
You supported the destruction of the squad as is your Kopite way. You willed relegation on the club.

Laughed at ‘bigoted’. Your relegation dream is all in the vaults.

Personally think he’s had more than enough time to show us something that makes it worth keeping him on

I don’t see it

Terrible going forward and we’re so vulnerable without the ball

And if you look at the evidence of what he’s shown during his short managerial career I wouldn’t say there’s anything to really give us hope
That's what most Arsenal supporters said last year.

That's what most Arsenal supporters said last year.
He literally won the FA Cup in his first year as manager there and shown right through his time there that he had a clear way of playing.

Lampard is absolutely no comparison on that. We don’t score goals, we don’t win games and we still don’t have a clear way of playing.

The question is should Frank be given the opportunity to attempt to turn it around with buys in the transfer window or should a new manager be allowed to use what cash is available?

He literally won the FA Cup in his first year as manager there and shown right through his time there that he had a clear way of playing.

Lampard is absolutely no comparison on that. We don’t score goals, we don’t win games and we still don’t have a clear way of playing.

They even made arteta out t-shirts

Yep.

Who did he beat in the final that year oot of curiosity ?

Ad hominem.

Playing the man but not the point. You won’t answer it as that doesn’t work for you. Facts and truth are a foreign language.

I've already given you the facts mate - Lampard is doing a worse job than Benitez yet you're obsessed with the past because it suits your narrative.

You egnored that fact and "played the man" attacking my good character for backing a manager who statistically did a less worse job than the man you're currently backing who has us in a worse position not just points wise but position in the table...

I really hope we can get a couple of half decent strikers in January, and he can turn it round, but let's get it right, it was the fans who kept us up last season not him and now it looks like he is starting to lose those same fans so worrying times ahead fellas

I've already given you the facts mate - Lampard is doing a worse job than Benitez yet you're obsessed with the past because it suits your narrative.

You egnored that fact and "played the man" attacking my good character for backing a manager who statistically did a less worse job than the man you're currently backing who has us in a worse position not just points wise but position in the table...
For the love of Jesus, it’s ‘ignored’.

I think the end of January might be too late.

My opinion FWIW is that I would hate to see Frank sacked as I really like him.

But the chop is now all but inevitable as I cannot see any signs of how he will turn this round.

Those crowd scenes at Bounemouth today were reminiscent of Norwich last season in the game that sealed Benitez’s fate.
Goals change games and managerial fortunes.

Status
Not open for further replies.