Do you want Frank Lampard sacked? Yes or No?

Do you want Lampard sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 173 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 658 79.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't hate him, so no
Whether you or i love or hate Frank is irrelevant really. Is he good enough to manage this club?

I still say we give him until the end of January but there is a lot of question marks right now. If we are going to change managers though, now is as good a time as any to do it.

It's the board. The board is the problem. Calling for another manager is reactive. Although Lampard has done himself harm over the past three results, he's got no forward players, it's mental, how they've sent him into this season so under prepared. Lampard should start hanging the board out to dry.

The board need to step forward and ensure there's funds available to bring in the right players in Jan, without said players it's up to the fans and Frank in part to drag these [Poor language removed] chancers out of the [Poor language removed] again.

Fuqk Gordon off he's [Poor language removed] too, [Poor language removed] gobshite.

The poll results so far underline what I thought, tbh.

Yes, people are angry and worried. But I never thought there was a groundswell of opinion against Lampard.

This is VERY different from the time Benitez was under pressure.

I think most realise he did us a job last season Lampard, and the sale of his best attacker and the continued deterioration of Calvert-Lewin has left his team very vulnerable.

He did well in the CM and CD in the summer with his purchases and he needs to get this attack sorted in January.

I believe we owe him that time.
I think the fanbase want him to do well. There will come a tipping point. Hopefully there are plans for January. Anything less than 2 quality attackers, one in the first week of the window, is negligence.

If there is no fight in this team, isn’t it the managers job to instil that?

So 6 of the starting 11 today are his choice. How many managers in the league can say that?
Five are actually 100% his signings, one was originally at the club under a different manager

As for how many managers have that many of his players? Arteta, Pep, Klopp, Cooper, Conte, Howe, Frank, Rodgers, Moyes, Vieira, Silva

No, don't want him sacked but it is looking more likely. We had small shoots early season but now they have died and we are getting worse. I am not certain Frank has the answer. He knows what areas need better players in but those players also need to know what they are supposed to do or be able to work together as a team

Until that outrageous performance against Leicester the vast majority thought Lampard had done an acceptable job so far this season.

I cant take seriously people who after 2 bad PL losses and a LC defeat think that it's the right time to pull the plug on him.

That is how we became destabilised in the first place with this constant managerial change turmoil.

Just hold your water and see what happens in the month or so after the World Cup.

For once we need to ride out a crisis without getting shut of a manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.