Do you want Frank Lampard sacked? Yes or No?

Do you want Lampard sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 173 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 658 79.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Of course. Why is this even a question.

Because that's what the managerial question boils down to. We either hold on to Lamps because he's the man to turn around his own disgraceful form, or we believe that we are capable of upgrading, so we replace him.

First time I voted yes. There are clear and obvious tactical flaws and he can’t escape responsibilities.

Losing to the same team with the same tactics and conceding 7 goals is the last straw for me.

The tactics he serve out today is identical to the mid week game. That tells me a lot about his limited tactical knowledge.

No, just bored of it all. Losing interest because it's such a chit show
Same here. Changing managers every 12 months is boring…signing the same type of rubbish players every transfer windowis boring…losing games and playing rubbish is boring…rallying calls are boring.

Only excitement of the last few years is that geezer chaining himself to the post and a time a cat invaded the pitch.

Yes from me.
Same here. Changing managers every 12 months is boring…signing the same type of rubbish players every transfer windowis boring…losing games and playing rubbish is boring…rallying calls are boring.

Only excitement of the last few years is that geezer chaining himself to the post and a time a cat invaded the pitch.
Supposed to be an entertainment business.
When does the entertainment start?

Want to say no, but he'll need to win the next couple of games to regain any confidence I had in him. Honestly thought we had turned a corner after the Palace game, but instead we've gone backwards big time. Got that sinking feeling again.

No I don't want him sacked/resign, from this Utter Circus/Freak Show of a club. Too much Rinse-Repeat !! The likes of Big Sean Dyche will be circling above. Apart from all that, can the club afford the pay off, FFP ??

Worrying now. Have backed frank and don’t agree with changing managers at will…not good enough at the moment but not sure where we go from here …very difficult to call but I think if we have some money to spend in January give it to him an stick with it … fine lines though ????

Because that's what the managerial question boils down to. We either hold on to Lamps because he's the man to turn around his own disgraceful form, or we believe that we are capable of upgrading, so we replace him.

He has done nothing to halt the slide. He’s performed worse than Benitez. He has brought NINE of his own players in at close to £100m this summer. It is a Lampard team we are seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.