Do you want Frank Lampard sacked? Yes or No?

Do you want Lampard sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 173 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 658 79.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has done nothing to halt the slide. He’s performed worse than Benitez. He has brought NINE of his own players in at close to £100m this summer. It is a Lampard team we are seeing.
Of that starting 11 today broken down

Pickford - Koeman
Patterson - no manager
Coady - Lampard
Tarkowski - Lampard
Mykolenko - no manager
Gueye - originally Koeman, resigned by Lampard
Onana - Lampard
Iwobi - Silva
Gray - Benitez
Maupay - Lampard
McNeil - Lampard

Still not 100% his team

Do I want him sacked no because that means once again another manager has failed .

Does he need to be sacked , absolutely we have to set the standard the minute we accept this we become this.

Unfortunately though I can't imagine moshiri will allow our DOF to pick the next manager and someone like Mark Hughes will come in.

Crap horrid place to be in once again.

Do the same poll in mid January!
Well, I think that's fair comment.

I created this poll because it just seemed incredible to me that we have a situation where two games ago everyone was relatively content and now there's a lot of people saying he has to go.

If you dont have attacker s you dont have much of a chance. Now he is culpable in that, but I doubt he ever wanted to sell Richarlison, so the board / owner iis ultimatley to blame.

He's lost my support tonight.

Even if we avoid relegation this season under his tenure He's on for yet ANOTHER 16th-17th place finish.

Simply not good enough.
In fairness i think he lost your support long before tonight!lol It's a result based business and as of now he just ain't getting them sadly.

Same here. Changing managers every 12 months is boring…signing the same type of rubbish players every transfer windowis boring…losing games and playing rubbish is boring…rallying calls are boring.

Only excitement of the last few years is that geezer chaining himself to the post and a time a cat invaded the pitch.
To be fair, they're both better footballers than anything we've got

If there is no fight in this team, isn’t it the managers job to instil that?

Of that starting 11 today broken down

Pickford - Koeman
Patterson - no manager
Coady - Lampard
Tarkowski - Lampard
Mykolenko - no manager
Gueye - originally Koeman, resigned by Lampard
Onana - Lampard
Iwobi - Silva
Gray - Benitez
Maupay - Lampard
McNeil - Lampard

Still not 100% his team

So 6 of the starting 11 today are his choice. How many managers in the league can say that?

The poll results so far underline what I thought, tbh.

Yes, people are angry and worried. But I never thought there was a groundswell of opinion against Lampard.

This is VERY different from the time Benitez was under pressure.

I think most realise he did us a job last season Lampard, and the sale of his best attacker and the continued deterioration of Calvert-Lewin has left his team very vulnerable.

He did well in the CM and CD in the summer with his purchases and he needs to get this attack sorted in January.

I believe we owe him that time.

Think we need to find out what 'Everton' is these days first, because I really don't recognise it.
Not what I was brought up with, and with no aspirations to go back there.
We've been fixated on a shiny new stadium for years, splitting the support in the process, instead of getting a team competing first, the rest would follow.
We're going to be like Coventry on steds soon.
We're shabs, and not just on the pitch. Changing managers is papering over the cracks.
Bigger problems than the manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.