Do you get a credit even if the ticket doesn't get used?

Status
Not open for further replies.

efcfanwirral

Player Valuation: £25m
As the title really - I can't make the Swansea game but I'm willing to get a ticket anyway if it could count towards a potential Wembley ticket (getting ahead of myself I know!) as I'm probably borderline for the season. That one will be the 6th, and that might not even do it but it's worth a go. How does it work?

as a season ticket holder you'd probably be fine if the unimaginable were to happen, 31,461 was Spurs' allocation last year. We have roughly that many season ticket holders irrespective of how many aways people have been to. Let someone who can defo go get a ticket.

as a season ticket holder you'd probably be fine if the unimaginable were to happen, 31,461 was Spurs' allocation last year. We have roughly that many season ticket holders irrespective of how many aways people have been to. Let someone who can defo go get a ticket.

Swansea's a home game mate,so I'd guess he's not a STH and he's just looking to build up home credits.
I nearly said the same as you btw, but realised my mistake just before clicking Post !

Absolutely no. Woolly on a wind up there mate.

Hmmm

I honestly can't work out whose serious and not here!

Yeah it's not having a season ticket and wanting to build up the home games. In annoyed because I let a friend book the Stoke game without checking it was going through the numbers. And that the Newcastle game won't count because I'm going to that one. With those two (plus Swansea) maybe there would be a slight chance of making the reserve list.

I actually didn't realise we had 31,000 season ticket holders so it'll probably have to be an expensive one through club Wembley if we get there anyway

I last gave up my season ticket in 2008, and just did again this past summer. There's a pattern emerging here....

I honestly can't work out whose serious and not here!

Yeah it's not having a season ticket and wanting to build up the home games. In annoyed because I let a friend book the Stoke game without checking it was going through the numbers. And that the Newcastle game won't count because I'm going to that one. With those two (plus Swansea) maybe there would be a slight chance of making the reserve list.

I actually didn't realise we had 31,000 season ticket holders so it'll probably have to be an expensive one through club Wembley if we get there anyway

I last gave up my season ticket in 2008, and just did again this past summer. There's a pattern emerging here....

There aren't 31000 STH's mate, it's probably more like 26 or 27k tops.

It might be worth googling to see what allocation we had for the last FA Cup semi we went to at Wembley ( sobs ) and see if you can find out what it sold out on, though someone on here is bound to remember !

It might be worth googling to see what allocation we had for the last FA Cup semi we went to at Wembley ( sobs ) and see if you can find out what it sold out on, though someone on here is bound to remember !

If I remember it sold out on 4 as I got in on 5, I looked up the number it started on and it was 8, but we averaged like 33-34,000 that season and this year it's closer to 38,000 plus we have a lot more season ticket holders so it's going to be different this time

If I remember it sold out on 4 as I got in on 5, I looked up the number it started on and it was 8, but we averaged like 33-34,000 that season and this year it's closer to 38,000 plus we have a lot more season ticket holders so it's going to be different this time

There's a few unrestricted views left
You could always buy a ticket and flog it, or just give it away

Goat's right, the club don't care what you do with. Ignore Skippy, he's just on a wind up !

27k had renewed by June so id imagine it must be 29k at least

Status
Not open for further replies.