Do we need a new penalty taker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, this should be the final straw, just typical we bought someone who was utterly deadly at free and penalty kicks yet hasn't replicated any of that here, he'd be touching 20 goals if he had.

Scores all his belters and pens away from home does the iceman. So give them dinyay at home (an before anyone says I haven’t spelt his name properly I know) it’s how it should be spelt when he buries a pen

Just watched the highlights on Everton TV and it looked like Dom said "can I have it" and Gylfi overruled him.
or my lip reading skills are terrible.

....Sigurdsson is such a sweet striker of the ball, i’m amazed his record is so poor.

DCL takes them with aplomb for England U23s and is worth a go, but Digne is obvious replacement.
I thought it was hilarious last time when he took it off Solanke who was on a hat tricklol

Gylfi played well today but he's missed 50% of his penalties this season

Should the gig go to someone else? If so, who would you give it to?
Serious question MF, you honestly thought GS played well today ?
Personally, I thought he was non-existent first half and only marginally better second half.

The penalty was a shocker and he has to thank Kepa for pushing the ball back out for him.

Serious question MF, you honestly thought GS played well today ?
Personally, I thought he was non-existent first half and only marginally better second half.

The penalty was a shocker and he has to thank Kepa for pushing the ball back out for him.
Awful keeping that, Pickford would of moped up that pen with ease

Status
Not open for further replies.