2019/20 Djibril Sidibe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Be tempted to bin him myself. Carlo seem to like him, so id back that if he wanted to keep him about, i think hes a bit erratic, but he has contributed, even if didnt keep Kenny id be tempted to have a look at the market.

Defo have a good look around and consider alternatives before i made a decision on this one.

Be tempted to bin him myself. Carlo seem to like him, so id back that if he wanted to keep him about, i think hes a bit erratic, but he has contributed, even if didnt keep Kenny id be tempted to have a look at the market.

Defo have a good look around and consider alternatives before i made a decision on this one.

Isnt a right midfielder thats for sure...

At right back he looks brilliant...great going forward and some fabulous tackles...however, the bloke has no idea about positioning.

Effectively we have Coleman, Kenny and Sidibe...its pretty clear to me that if Coleman wasnt a long term player and club captain then he'd be sold this summer...Kenny we will have to see but fits the homegrown criteria.

I wonder if Kenny may be loaned for another season...Coleman kept on for another year and sidibe signed as a low cost option...

Right now, id sell Coleman and have Kenny return + then make a decision on Sidibe compared to others in the market.

Kenny was bog average before he went to Germany. People expecting him to come back as Franco Baresi. That’s some turnaround in one season. He’s way off what sidibe is producing.

Look how much DCL has come on in the last year with regular football, it will be interesting to see how much or if Kenny has improved in his time away. He was always highly rated so we are hopefully pleasantly surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.