2019/20 Djibril Sidibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully can pressure Coleman. Seamus’s wastefulness is becoming very annoying especially as our system depends on decent divert from full back areas and he’s ballooning cross after cross out of play.

Hopefully can pressure Coleman. Seamus’s wastefulness is becoming very annoying especially as our system depends on decent divert from full back areas and he’s ballooning cross after cross out of play.
I’ve said for years he lacks real composure in the final 3rd and has never improved this part of his game. He either side foots it into the box which is basically telegraphed and cleared easily or he smashes across the box at pace, hit abs hope.

Who knows if Sidibé is the answer, but whatever happens the right back spot needs sorting in the next 12months.

I thought he looked alright.

On the positive side he didn't give the ball away much (Other than trying some ambitious through balls), was always happy to receive a pass and looked up for it.

His positioning worries me slightly though I must admit.

He was fine.

This really, He didn't really impress but I can't say he was bad either, He seems better going forward than Seamus for me.
What I will say is that he didn’t stifle the play and looked good pushing up. It’s only Lincoln but my criticism of Coleman is how he can just end an attack in about two touches.

Status
Not open for further replies.