2019/20 Djibril Sidibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Bayern want Max Aaron's for 18m... Seems low, but if that was the fee, would you sign him as starter and sell JJK for around 10m to sort the RB slot. With Seamus as backup?

Apparently Bayern want Max Aaron's for 18m... Seems low, but if that was the fee, would you sign him as starter and sell JJK for around 10m to sort the RB slot. With Seamus as backup?

Read that this morning. Fee seems ridiculously low.

If he goes to a prem team it will be at least 20 mil more than that

Problem is that neither are especially bad or good.
Coleman good defensively, limited crossing, great attitude.
Kenny very solid defensively, unspectacular going forward, but ok crosses.
Sidibe very good on the offense, but a walking dead defensively. Probably the worst positional sense Ive ever seen.

So not an easy one, but for me, stay clear of Sidibe. I think with CA's initial tactical thinking (RB acting as third central defender, allowing Digne to roam forward), I would keep Kenny and Coleman for a season, unless we can get 10+ for Kenny and get in Aarons for less than 20.

Problem is that neither are especially bad or good.
Coleman good defensively, limited crossing, great attitude.
Kenny very solid defensively, unspectacular going forward, but ok crosses.
Sidibe very good on the offense, but a walking dead defensively. Probably the worst positional sense Ive ever seen.

So not an easy one, but for me, stay clear of Sidibe. I think with CA's initial tactical thinking (RB acting as third central defender, allowing Digne to roam forward), I would keep Kenny and Coleman for a season, unless we can get 10+ for Kenny and get in Aarons for less than 20.

Sidibe is quite quick. Coleman lost a yard of pace. Kenny is not quick.

Read that this morning. Fee seems ridiculously low.

If he goes to a prem team it will be at least 20 mil more than that
Mate of mine is a Norwich ST holder.

He claims Aarons is not a great defender, but better than average going forward.

We can't be spending 18m on a plater who can't carry out his primary role.

Mate of mine is a Norwich ST holder.

He claims Aarons is not a great defender, but better than average going forward.

We can't be spending 18m on a plater who can't carry out his primary role.

Fair enough, can't say I've ever watched him closely to be honest.

Just know he's highly rated

Re Aarons, aka, the next new thing.
What ever happened to the 2 full backs one from Celtic, the other from Bristol whoever, Tierney? Byram? who were the next new thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.