2019/20 Djibril Sidibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's one of those players I forget we've signed. He'll probably end up as one of those quiz questions 'players you forgot, who played for us'

Ok, who told you then mate?

Lemme guess, you cant reveal your Monaco sources.

/taps nose, does a backwards roll and tucks self in bed.
As I said just passing on what I heard. Never said it was verbatim just what I heard. I couldn’t care less if people believe it or not. I couldn’t care if I believe it or not....

Shame if thays true mate. I'd imagine if that was the case though that Everton would have done their homework and known about his personal issues.

Either way, hope he's getting any help he needs, gets himself focused and gives himself the best opportunity possible to concentrate on his togger
I'd put a drunk Sidibe and a healthy Coleman on about par

As I said just passing on what I heard. Never said it was verbatim just what I heard. I couldn’t care less if people believe it or not. I couldn’t care if I believe it or not....
just tell us the source

there are a solid 5 tiers of trustworthiness, and very, very few are in tier 1 (aka very trustworthy)

I'd put a drunk Sidibe and a healthy Coleman on about par

He ain't having the best of times Seamus is he. Thought he was superb against City but that unfortunately isn't the norm.

Top top man though, behind the scenes that fella does a hell of a lot but unfortunately players are judged for what they do on the field and he's struggling massively compared to the levels he used to hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.