2019/20 Djibril Sidibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aubameyang really played him hard
coleman should’ve been on really. He did take care of Zaha rather well. Sidibe should not sign he’s not good enough a brands signing

What’s frustrating is he’s physically skilled. He just has no clue of what he’s doing or where he’s supposed to be. If he had some positional awareness he’d be a very good PL player. But he either can’t figure it out or can’t be bothered to.

I've been happy with him and think he is pretty decent however Sunday showed some pretty huge warning signs about him, The lad is a mess when it comes to awareness and his positioning, All he wants to do is bomb forward which is fair enough but you have to be smart about it, I've said it before if the club sign him then I'm fine with it but if they leave him I won't be up in arms about it, He's such a up and down player a bit too much tbh.

At this point I think its a no-go on Sidibe. When he doesnt have to defend much against inferior opposition he mostly does fine, but hes glaring when asked to play the better teams, and if we are to improve our position we need to start beating them with some regularity. We cant do that with Sidibe, and it doesnt make sense to get him and then yet another player to handle games where we have to defend the better teams.

Too erratic, like the guy because he's very tenacious and aggressive so when he's on his game it's a joy to watch. But can't have a defender who can be 8/10 or 9/10 one game but then a 3/10 the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.