2019/20 Djibril Sidibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its amazing that only 3/4k fans saw the game last night but so many people on here are able to judge how anybody played.

As you know Goat master, I don't need to see them in person and my opinion is never wrong.

We were crap but will have a great 11 minute spell against Man City and win 4-1

All 4 goals coming from Gylfi corners and Mina and Keane headers.

Against City you either sit back and play on the break or just go at them and see what happens...

Id rather we rolled the dice and had a go.
Coleman is gonna get merked regardless and his attacking threat has been on the decline ever since the injury, least this lad is quick and strong and can offer a better attacking threat than Coleman can.
Both of them will get destroyed by KDB or Sterling or whoever they play on the left.

The masochistic side of me hopes he does get a game just so you can come back on here and tell me I was right all along.

Alas Coleman is our captain, Coleman is a better defender, Coleman will start.
Well we are going to be under the cosh v City, so playbthe two of them, one in midfield (Sidibe) and Seamus full back, we are a bit weak in midfield at the moment so let’s see if the French lad can do a job there, nothing to lose v City, with all due respects, it’s really a matter of keeping the score down, although I live in hope we can get something out of the game, then again if we do we are doing Liverpool a favour. Got to look at all aspects of Saturday’s match.

Coleman is gonna get merked regardless and his attacking threat has been on the decline ever since the injury, least this lad is quick and strong and can offer a better attacking threat than Coleman can.
Both of them will get destroyed by KDB or Sterling or whoever they play on the left.

I think you wrote that Kenny was our best right back and then said you were joking.

I actually think by the end of this loan he'll be better than Coleman. Also, City is likr a free hit so may as well go for Sidibe and give him a bit more experience in the league.

I think you wrote that Kenny was our best right back and then said you were joking.

I actually think by the end of this loan he'll be better than Coleman. Also, City is likr a free hit so may as well go for Sidibe and give him a bit more experience in the league.
Kenny is up and down, He's not ready to be a first team RB yet but he has decent qualities already I just think his defending at times can be atrocious like not doing the basic stuff, I think Coleman should be gutted at the end of the season too and like you said it's a free pass vs City might as well put Sidibe in.

Let’s be honest though virtually every team that have beaten City apart from Norwich have sat deep and played on the counter
Fair, however some of these teams beat themselves before they even play with sit back tactics. Sometimes you just have to show up and play. You’re gonna take some whippings but you’re gonna give some also.

Going to be a liability defensively. His delivery into the box is far better than Coleman's though

Status
Not open for further replies.