Confirmed Signing Djibril Sidibé

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll trust brands on this one. He’s not got much wrong since he got here. If Henry goes the other way, we’ve recruited an experienced player in a position we desperately need cover for, for very little outlay.

£15 million is nothing these days - if he's better than Kenny that'll do for me.

Coleman still gets done for pace occasionally we need someone to push for his place.

18 caps for France since 2016. In 2018 WC winning squad. Lost a bit of form in the Monaco mess. 27. 6 feet tall. Rapid. Knee might be an issue but played 32 games last year.

I expect this will only be a loan? Good signing for me despite Monaco's trouble last season. Played in that Lille squad that we played in the Europa League in 2014 alongside messrs Gueye and Origi, looks to provide some healthy competition for Seamus

2nd half of last season Coleman looks like he was back to his normal self, but if this guy can either push him or maybe even take his spot, then that’s great.

Wouldn’t take too much notice of those saying he can’t be that good as Monaco struggled, half of their team was gutted. Zouma got relegated with Stoke, comes to us & was quality
Monaco have never recovered from losing Mbappe, Silva and Fabinho from that excellent team.

Status
Not open for further replies.