Confirmed Signing Djibril Sidibé

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he actually gets a decent amount of game time to show if he's worth signing perm or not but I just don't see where unless Seamus gets injured.
Or maybe he'll be one of them weird subs that comes on at about 70 mins and just replaces Walcott.

I hope he actually gets a decent amount of game time to show if he's worth signing perm or not but I just don't see where unless Seamus gets injured.
Or maybe he'll be one of them weird subs that comes on at about 70 mins and just replaces Walcott.

I think you're under false impressions regarding the RB position. It's fully up for grabs in my eyes. Coleman was shocking at times last seasom

I think you're under false impressions regarding the RB position. It's fully up for grabs in my eyes. Coleman was shocking at times last seasom
It's possible I am but I struggle to see Seamus getting benched unless he does a horrendous error or gets injured.

It's possible I am but I struggle to see Seamus getting benched unless he does a horrendous error or gets injured.

I know what you mean. It's obvious that Coleman will start the season as he will be more ready to go and familiar. Hard to know when this lad will get his first chance to show what he can do. But I'm sure they will be looking to try him out

Solid signing, needed cover for Seamus, if he turns good we've got option to sign cheap, barring he breaks himself like Mangala it's good business

I know what you mean. It's obvious that Coleman will start the season as he will be more ready to go and familiar. Hard to know when this lad will get his first chance to show what he can do. But I'm sure they will be looking to try him out

He'll get his first start when we get knocked out of the League Cup at the 3rd Round stage by Bristol City.

Status
Not open for further replies.