Dixie statue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has it? I've had a search through the Internet and there is nothing whatsoever suggesting this is true. I've also, like a lot on here, lived in Liverpool all my life and I can't ever remember that happening or being mentioned by anyone ever. (I hang around with a load of match going reds and believe me if this had occurred, I'd be hearing it in every conversation about football we have)

The rs always say this. Liars

Dont really like to get too annoyed by these things because people are idiots I've done regretful things so I include myself in that; but why try and lie and manipulate your way out of it. I'm sick of people hiding behind the good souls of others especially using Hillsboro as a deflector shield; that's just as reprehensible to me. Grow a pair and say I am thick or I was hoping for "likes" and it's gone titsup because people are smarter and/or have more consideration than me. As it stands when Karma comes back to punch him in the face I want to be there........just incase it needs help.

"George Smith New" is his profile is anyone cares to check it out.

His Status regarding the incident:
I want to make an open apology to whom I've offended with a picture I posted of me mimicking urinating on the Dixie dean statue outside goodison park.
I was playing football at a mental health tournament and my passion got the better of me and made a gesture towards banter.
I wasn't fully aware of what it's meaning, a memorial to the families of efc and should of noticed the wreaths laid next to the monument.
I I'm totally ashamed of my antics and I hope that you can accept my sincere apology.
I would never disrespect the dead in any way, I'm a campaigner in the official Hillsborough justice campaign, a supporter of the the Hillsborough family support group, a protester in the S*n groups.
With that thanks for understanding me and god bless you all.

George.

It's notable that the comments are soley from other RS apologists - "We all make mistakes lad"...."Awww bless"...."Mate everyone who knows you knows your not a malicious person and we know you wouldn't intentionally mock the dead and what you was doing you thought it was banter mate . Your a good person and I bet that there's loads of people who would say that about you hopefully this wil all blow over quickly mate"

They really are a new level of filth aren't they?

"Banter?" Do [Poor language removed] off....

Bad helmets.....

Well that is one of the shittest apologies I've ever heard.

What on earth has mental health tournament, Hillsborough and the Sun got to do with any of this? Absolutely no relevance whatsoever, just looking for sympathy so that people will forgive him.
What a sad excuse.

His Facebook profile appears to have vanished now. The bad sh1thouse.....

Zero movement from De Red echo, mind. Not a scrap on their feed. It's another case of "Move on and forget about it". I detest that rag, it really is the pits. Gutter level. Imagine it was the Hillsborough memorial getting defaced by an Evertonian?

The wailing and protests would be epic.

Besides, we should lay off the poor fellait wasn't his fault, he was in bed at the time.

Wetting it, no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.