Dixie statue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine that one or two family members of the deceased may not see his 'humour' nor accept his 'apology'........
No doubt the Echo would do a piece talking about it being a poor reflection on the family's for being so bitter as to not see the "funny side" and they were just bring spiteful to the poor lad, whose obviously suffered enough! That's the sort of balanced "journalism" I expect from the Echo.

No doubt the Echo would do a piece talking about it being a poor reflection on the family's for being so bitter as to not see the "funny side" and they were just bring spiteful to the poor lad, whose obviously suffered enough! That's the sort of balanced "journalism" I expect from the Echo.

What you honestly be surprised ? I mean honestly I absolutely wouldn't , that and a joke about the SS maybe to top it off .

His Facebook profile appears to have vanished now. The bad sh1thouse.....

Zero movement from De Red echo, mind. Not a scrap on their feed. It's another case of "Move on and forget about it". I detest that rag, it really is the pits. Gutter level. Imagine it was the Hillsborough memorial getting defaced by an Evertonian?

The wailing and protests would be epic.

Besides, we should lay off the poor fellait wasn't his fault, he was in bed at the time.

IMG_0672.JPG

Unfortunately it has !!
Has it? I've had a search through the Internet and there is nothing whatsoever suggesting this is true. I've also, like a lot on here, lived in Liverpool all my life and I can't ever remember that happening or being mentioned by anyone ever. (I hang around with a load of match going reds and believe me if this had occurred, I'd be hearing it in every conversation about football we have)

Status
Not open for further replies.