Did Joel do enough to get a run?

Should Robles get some games as Nr 1 in the Prem?

• Yes, he looks a safe pair of hands

Votes: 133 78.7%
  • No, Howard's experience is more valuable

Votes: 19 11.2%
  • where's that cheese on toast banner?

Votes: 17 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Much more confident with him between the sticks.

There's times where you think "what are you doing" but then a shot comes in from 20 yards out and he doesn't parry it back to the striker like other keepers do.

I like him. He can stay.

Everton-v-Sunderland-Premier-League.jpg

wow, look at how much hair loss the stress has caused from not knowing what will happen when an opposition cross comes in:

Roberto-Martinez-617172.jpg

to be fair 90% of opinion on here are moot points :cheers:

Interested what the consensus now is...last time it was around 50/50 I think.

Hahaha.

So where do people post the 10% that isn't?

... and yes of course Robles FFS of course 1000 times of course c'mon Bobby! Funny how we all moaned about too many ex-Wigan players and now we are all cool with Kone and begging for Robles.

Hahaha.

So where do people post the 10% that isn't?

... and yes of course Robles FFS of course 1000 times of course c'mon Bobby! Funny how we all moaned about too many ex-Wigan players and now we are all cool with Kone and begging for Robles.

oh and Macca too...he done right with those ex-Wigan players, proved me wrong certainly.

if you find that 10% let me know, nige lol

Joel Robles can actually retain the ball with his hands, and pretty much keep his bum off the ground, with the added bonus of having the ability to keep his eyes open while diving for the ball. If we take this cup, his confidence will be soaring, and at twenty five, surely then his time will have come. I would then hope that RM would be too embarrassed not to install the big man as our permanent number one.

Status
Not open for further replies.