Derbyshire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bainsey

Player Valuation: £20m
This isn't really a rumour, but it looks like hes going to a Greek side on loan till the end of the season, now dont get me wrong hes no brilliant player but if his club are allowing him to go on loan, and i've always thought he looked a tidy player then surley we have to be going in for these players? just to have someone there if Cahill does pick up a knock because we can't rely on Saha.

Fair point, but with Cahill fit and Saha when he returns... Derbyshire would be sat on the bench.

He would have gone to Olympiacos in the hope of getting a game, he would have only done so here should Cahill be ruled out

Fair point, but with Cahill fit and Saha when he returns... Derbyshire would be sat on the bench.

He would have gone to Olympiacos in the hope of getting a game, he would have only done so here should Cahill be ruled out

We need benchable players, also.

Don't see any problem in signing someone who will act as cover, really.

We need benchable players, also.

Don't see any problem in signing someone who will act as cover, really.

The lad went to Plymouth and played 10-15 games and didnt find the net once.

We paid £1m for Jutkiewicz, I would sooner give him a chance.

I thought the same but get the feeling teams aren't keen on helping out the opposition.

Nugent is the only one I can imagine going, and even he has managed to get a few games recently......so maybe even Kanu :oops::blink:

To be honest, we need someone who's going to lead the line, Derbyshire isn't up to it. I agree we need someone in, though. Saha is a walking Casualty Department and we have Vic plus a battered Cahill for the seasons last 15 or so games + cup tie(s).

Truly shocking Moyes isn't able to get the coulple of players he's targetted.

The lad went to Plymouth and played 10-15 games and didnt find the net once.

We paid £1m for Jutkiewicz, I would sooner give him a chance.

I'm not saying we should have hired him. But we need some depth in the squad with all the injuries.

He hasn't scored for Plymouth? But he has done it for Rovers... Don't know him, but there was a time when his name was on the scoresheet for blackburn on a regular basis. At least more often than Jason Roberts....:blink:

I'm starting to doubt Vaughan will ever be a player. Saha...well he has problems in keeping himself fit.

But Cahill is behaving superbly, isn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.