Derby forfeit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s absolutely written in the stars, 2-0 up with 20 minutes left, then one of their horrors to break James in half and Pickford to throw the ball in his own net three times in more and more comedic ways.

Absolute cracker of a post.
Liverpool have already said he would be fit in 2 weeks. So the rumour you supply is a lie.
Then you quote stories about drugs in football without ANY evidence of what you suggest in relation to Thiago.
Pathetic.

He has already failed a drugs test. He is already a drugs cheat. He has joined a team known for doping.

Sakho failed a drugs test at LFC.

15 of the current first team squad are listed as asthmatic, which is a nonsense, they are cheating.

The closer this game comes the more annoyed I am that the fixture is at GP. I would have expected that fixtures held in the 2019/20 restart would be reversed if to be held in the opening weeks of the new season. But no such thought given by the PL and presumably no such request from Everton. So, two seasons without a proper GP derby. Awful.

Absolute cracker of a post.
Liverpool have already said he would be fit in 2 weeks. So the rumour you supply is a lie.
Then you quote stories about drugs in football without ANY evidence of what you suggest in relation to Thiago.
Pathetic.
He has already failed a drugs test. He is already a drugs cheat. He has joined a team known for doping.

15 of the current first team squad are listed as asthmatic, which is a nonsense, they are cheating.

Just to follow up.

Members of this cheating Team Sky team also worked for LFC:

While the rumours around them in this subject have been around for some time - and time will ultimately tell - are there likely to be similar issues at other PL clubs? One would assume this is not simply isolated to that lot. How insidious might this problem be?

I want to beat them more than anything and this is our best chance for years, but it's not going to be as easy as many are saying. We know they'll be at their best again, and we are still giving away too many chances at the back which they will take. Mina saved us last week.
Just got to hope we play at our best and get some luck for once.

Its actually 22 out of 35
more than 5 times the British average
I know they are not all British

Just to follow up.

Members of this cheating Team Sky team also worked for LFC:

I see nothing in that article that suggests he worked for Liverpool, I've had suspicion that something is rotten at that club, the fitness levels are off the charts.

Players could be unwillingly taken PEDS because i doubt something like that could stay out of the public domain, surely a disgruntled player in the club somewhere.

I see nothing in that article that suggests he worked for Liverpool, I've had suspicion that something is rotten at that club, the fitness levels are off the charts.

Players could be unwillingly taken PEDS because i doubt something like that could stay out of the public domain, surely a disgruntled player in the club somewhere.

It's not that specific doctor, I did say members of that Sky Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.