Derby day injustice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely VVD will be 30 by the time he comes back from the injury. We have all suffered with the pain and anguish caused by Bolasie’s injury but we had to move on.

VVD will be back but for his sake I just hope there aren’t last minute complications that scupper his summer move to Boro in a few months time like our Yannick has had to deal with

Injustice?

C18F98A5-CC8E-4F35-9063-4A3FBBEF8EF5.jpeg

Honestly eff em. Scumbags.

It's been most amusing to see and hear the fume coming from over there over us probably getting the rub of the green over decisions yesterday. Toys thrown out the pram in all directions. Their incessant squealing has been music to my ears...I hope they keep it coming!

They've had a rare taste of the medicine we've had for decades in derbys and they don't like it. In my time as a supporter (83/84 onwards) we've been on the receiving end of lots of absolute shockers in that time.

1) 1984 Milk Cup final. Alan Hansen handball. No penalty given.
2) 1986 Anfield derby. Kevin Richardson would've had an open goal to tap into but dragged back by Mark Lawrenson . No penalty given.
3) 1986 FA Cup final. Graeme Sharp has a free header not far out and Steve Nicol comes in from the side and chops him. Again no penalty.
4) 1988 Anfield. Wayne Clarke has a perfectly good goal ruled out. It would've been the winner too.
5) 1989 Goodison. Tony Cottee gets taken out. No penalty given.
6) 1991 Anfield. Gary Ablett absolutely smashes Pat Nevin in a FA Cup tie. No penalty given.
7) 1999 Anfield. We're 3-2 down in stoppage time and Danny Cadamarteri gets pulled back so much after rounding their keeper his shirt was ripped. No penalty given.
8) 2000 Goodison. Graham Poll lies live on Sky saying he blew up before Don Huchison's stoppage time winner crossed the line. (tv pictures proved him a liar).
9) 2001 Goodison. McAllister's winner came from a free kick given after the ball was cleanly won, then took 10 yards further from were the incident actually occurred.
10) 2002 Anfield. Anelka gets a late equalizer against us with an offside goal.
11) 2002 Anfield. Steven Gerrard escapes a red card for a horror tackle on Gary Naismith. He got a retrospective ban but that hardly helped us on the day.
12) 2007 Goodison. The infamous Clattenberg derby. Say no more.
13) 2013 Anfield. Sylvan Disitin has a winning goal ruled out by a non-existent foul.
14) 2019 Anfield. DCL dragged back when clean through inside the penalty area. Should've been a red card and a penalty. Neither given. Also Alexander-Arnold and that rat Robertson escaped possible sending offs.

Now these are all off the top of my head I'm sure there's been more. So why we maybe got a bit of luck yesterday, it's fair to say we've not had too much of it over the years against that shower.
Dirk Kuyt Kung foo flying kick.

It's been most amusing to see and hear the fume coming from over there over us probably getting the rub of the green over decisions yesterday. Toys thrown out the pram in all directions. Their incessant squealing has been music to my ears...I hope they keep it coming!

They've had a rare taste of the medicine we've had for decades in derbys and they don't like it. In my time as a supporter (83/84 onwards) we've been on the receiving end of lots of absolute shockers in that time.

1) 1984 Milk Cup final. Alan Hansen handball. No penalty given.
2) 1986 Anfield derby. Kevin Richardson would've had an open goal to tap into but dragged back by Mark Lawrenson . No penalty given.
3) 1986 FA Cup final. Graeme Sharp has a free header not far out and Steve Nicol comes in from the side and chops him. Again no penalty.
4) 1988 Anfield. Wayne Clarke has a perfectly good goal ruled out. It would've been the winner too.
5) 1989 Goodison. Tony Cottee gets taken out. No penalty given.
6) 1991 Anfield. Gary Ablett absolutely smashes Pat Nevin in a FA Cup tie. No penalty given.
7) 1999 Anfield. We're 3-2 down in stoppage time and Danny Cadamarteri gets pulled back so much after rounding their keeper his shirt was ripped. No penalty given.
8) 2000 Goodison. Graham Poll lies live on Sky saying he blew up before Don Huchison's stoppage time winner crossed the line. (tv pictures proved him a liar).
9) 2001 Goodison. McAllister's winner came from a free kick given after the ball was cleanly won, then took 10 yards further from were the incident actually occurred.
10) 2002 Anfield. Anelka gets a late equalizer against us with an offside goal.
11) 2002 Anfield. Steven Gerrard escapes a red card for a horror tackle on Gary Naismith. He got a retrospective ban but that hardly helped us on the day.
12) 2007 Goodison. The infamous Clattenberg derby. Say no more.
13) 2013 Anfield. Sylvan Disitin has a winning goal ruled out by a non-existent foul.
14) 2019 Anfield. DCL dragged back when clean through inside the penalty area. Should've been a red card and a penalty. Neither given. Also Alexander-Arnold and that rat Robertson escaped possible sending offs.

Now these are all off the top of my head I'm sure there's been more. So why we maybe got a bit of luck yesterday, it's fair to say we've not had too much of it over the years against that shower.

Number 6. Haha. Remember it well. Not only was the pen not given after nevin had his legs taken from him. The ref, neil midgley i think, booked nevin for diving. I just burst out laughing as you knew we were wasting our time.

All the derby decisions that we havent got is beyond belief if derby decisions for and against were a goal per decision it would be a cricket score everton 1 the cult 109
The one sticks in my throat more than any is clattenberg derby everything about that refs performance was wrong the decisions he made along with all the laughs and chats that went on between players and ref nudge nudge wink wink type of thing. Also in another derby. Player think it was hutchison free kick he hits the ball scores ref blows before it hits the back of nef. If this is all they can cryarse about is vvd injury they are very sad people with nothing better to do.i mean not as if we got teams banned fron europe or shamed our city with arson,tossing off up lamposts and all the self pity they spout. Ffs pickford hardly murdered anybody.

They crack me up, always have, always will. They have the weight of media bias on their side the whole time and have practically been given everything they've got as their opponents are always run down and made to feel inferior before every game. As with spoiled children when something or someone tells them no or things don't go their way they just go into a massive tantrum. Just funny to observe, just delight in the fact that our club caused it.

All the derby decisions that we havent got is beyond belief if derby decisions for and against were a goal per decision it would be a cricket score everton 1 the cult 109
The one sticks in my throat more than any is clattenberg derby everything about that refs performance was wrong the decisions he made along with all the laughs and chats that went on between players and ref nudge nudge wink wink type of thing. Also in another derby. Player think it was hutchison free kick he hits the ball scores ref blows before it hits the back of nef. If this is all they can cryarse about is vvd injury they are very sad people with nothing better to do.i mean not as if we got teams banned fron europe or shamed our city with arson,tossing off up lamposts and all the self pity they spout. Ffs pickford hardly murdered anybody.
"You don't give penalties against Liverpool in the last minute at Anfield".

Status
Not open for further replies.