DERBY ALLOCATION FA CUP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason I stopped going over there mate, the difference in how we get treated there by stewards/Police and what goes on with their fans in that upper tier and then how they are "allowed" to behave at Goodison is bordering on discrimination in my humble opinion.
My mate is a steward in the away end at Goodison. The head steward is a Red and got loads his his RS steward mates from Anfield to be his deputies.

I sit close to the segregation in the Bullens. They get RS stewards over on derbies to man the divide. Last season throughout the second half we was getting bottles and coins lashed at us and not one RS steward was arsed because they was watching the game.

I'm inclined to have a word with him for this seasons game to tell him if an Everton fan gets hurt and the RS stewards they get over don't do anything to try and stop it then it's on him.

I seen him last season doing the away end at Anfield and it was a joke how he was marshalling their stewards to treat us like filth.

Reason I stopped going over there mate, the difference in how we get treated there by stewards/Police and what goes on with their fans in that upper tier and then how they are "allowed" to behave at Goodison is bordering on discrimination in my humble opinion.

Believe it or not Dario, I have only once set foot in that joint since 1981.

And that was to see Paul McCartney.

I refused to go there after the home team got to keep all the gate money.

Cup is different though.....the clubs share the gate receipts.

So I might see if I can get a ticket.

My mate is a steward in the away end at Goodison. The head steward is a Red and got loads his his RS steward mates from Anfield to be his deputies.

I sit close to the segregation in the Bullens. They get RS stewards over on derbies to man the divide. Last season throughout the second half we was getting bottles and coins lashed at us and not one RS steward was arsed because they was watching the game.

I'm inclined to have a word with him for this seasons game to tell him if an Everton fan gets hurt and the RS stewards they get over don't do anything to try and stop it then it's on him.

I seen him last season doing the away end at Anfield and it was a joke how he was marshalling their stewards to treat us like filth.

It's a disgrace mate,I know it's a long time agolol but I was there the night we last won, we got kept in at the end, never happens to them, the last derby I went to there was the cup tie in 2009,they were serving ale all around the ground apart from the away sectionlolHave you seen the massive flags they bring over to Goodison?,our fans are lucky if they get in wearing a scarf, it is a disgusting.

Surely it'll be season ticket holders rather than general sale?

Yes, will start ST holders with the maximum credits (whatever that is now?) & reduce down through the credits until it's ST only. Then general sale.

OK, there are 25’000 ST holders???, but many never go away. Not even local aways.

I guess it will depend on our form in the run up & who we sign on Jan 1st..

Yes, will start ST holders with the maximum credits (whatever that is now?) & reduce down through the credits until it's ST only. Then general sale.

OK, there are 25’000 ST holders???, but many never go away. Not even local aways.

I guess it will depend on our form in the run up & who we sign on Jan 1st..

I can't see it starting on STH + max credits mate. Based mainly on waving a wet finger in the air, I'd be amazed if it started above STH+8

I can't see it starting on STH + max credits mate. Based mainly on waving a wet finger in the air, I'd be amazed if it started above STH+8

I think it'll start on +13 myself, purely as a carrot to the fans who go everywhere. Baring in mind we've had 6 Home Cup games this season, if it goes any lower than 5+ I'd be very disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.