Transfer Rumour Denzel Dumfries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, not really, I suppose.
And yet oddly some players look average in one team and top class in another. Average to poor under one managers system and very good with another. Ask Spurs fans about Pienaar for one example.

And yet oddly some players look average in one team and top class in another. Average to poor under one managers system and very good with another. Ask Spurs fans about Pienaar for one example.
Not sure what your point is. To be 100% clear, my point is that Benitez and Bruce had equivalent levels of success at Newcastle and are therefore equivalent level managers.

Not sure what your point is. To be 100% clear, my point is that Benitez and Bruce had equivalent levels of success at Newcastle and are therefore equivalent level managers.
I dunno about that.

Some managers just do well in certain situations. Same with players really.

I hate Benitez being here, think its a disgrace and will not be falling for him like many have but he is a million times the manager that Steve Bruce is!

I dunno about that.

I hate Benitez being here, think its a disgrace and will not be falling for him like many have but he is a million times the manager that Steve Bruce is!
I keep hearing this but I care about outcomes (and recent outcomes preferably), Bruce's outcomes are, to all intents and purposes, identical to Benitez's. I don't see any reason to believe that Benitez will somehow revive our fortunes. Bruce wouldn't either, they're both crap.

I keep hearing this but I care about outcomes (and recent outcomes preferably), Bruce's outcomes are, to all intents and purposes, identical to Benitez's. I don't see any reason to believe that Benitez will somehow revive our fortunes. Bruce wouldn't either, they're both crap.
No neither do I but he is obviously a better manager by any real metric.

Would that be like saying BFS and Carlo are similar level managers then?
It depends on the level of the team. Could BFS do what Carlo does at a top team probably not, could Carlo do what Sam does at a bottom 6 team, I highly doubt it. Put them at a team like us and probably not much difference.

I dunno about that.

When Bruce was managing Wigan Athletic they played their best football in the PL. He's a good manager in my opinion.

I think Inter have an eye on Bellerin available for around £15-20m.

I think Dumfries would counter balance Digne in a attacking wing back role but we are guessing if Benitez will favour a 3 man or flat back 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.