2019/20 Dennis Adeniran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unsworth’s comments about this were really quite odd. Talking about losing a player almost negatively when it’s the job he should be doing - actually sending lads up to the first team - shows the problems we’ve got.
Maybe we read different bits , but I thought Unsworth’s comments were fine, he’ll be training with the first team and playing with the U23s so he’s not really losing him. He says training with the first team may scupper Adeniran’s chances of a loan in January in case he’s needed. Obviously if he’s needed on the bench he’ll lose him for a match.

Maybe we read different bits , but I thought Unsworth’s comments were fine, he’ll be training with the first team and playing with the U23s so he’s not really losing him. He says training with the first team may scupper Adeniran’s chances of a loan in January in case he’s needed. Obviously if he’s needed on the bench he’ll lose him for a match.
Wherein lies the problem. He’s been very vocal about players needing to look elsewhere. He should be elated one of his lads has made it to that level but instead it comes across proper doom and gloom.

Also telling that we haven’t had an academy player make his debut since that Norwich game 3 years ago. (Excluding that Europa game). Whatever Unsworth is doing ain’t working for the club.

Edit - Forgot Baningame and his dazzling 14 game career with us.

Last edited:

Not too sure hes ready for the step up tbh mate. I would say we need a holding midfielder type in the mould of Benni

You and I both know 100% it will be Morgan though
Only reason I’m leaning for the sack.
Unsy comes in and will at least bring in the youts.
( ;) vinny)
And if remember right did he not boot schniderfraud and that rat from training ?

I could be wrong on that one

could of just been a rumor

Status
Not open for further replies.