2023/24 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just looks like you have an agenda to me.

I mean, "To me the lad looked up for this season, it was Dyche that had the issues with him".

What gave you that impression? I dont think he trained with the squad and he didnt play 1 minute of preseason. You believe who you want, but i believe Dyche. Gray has got form for this behaviour, and he took the 1st shot with the snidey comment,which was totally unnecessary.

Then you flip it back, saying none of us know the truth, before flipping back once again and saying Dyche has had a mare.

For what its worth, i think hes been a decent signing for us, especially at the price we paid, but getting any sort of profit in our current state is a good thing. Its time for Danjuma, Gray, Harrison and Dobbin to prove that he wont be missed.

The fact we essentially broke even on him and Iwobi is mindblowing to me. I honestly thought theyd both walk for nothing. As is tradition.
An Agenda, alright m8!!

Nice farewell message. Bit of a conundrum Demarai, seems to be very gifted technically but doesn't link up well in team play. For the money we paid, I thought he was a relatively good signing and scored some valuable goals. I wish him well, but he will be working with some horrors.
Thanks for the Arsenal goal and a couple of other strikes Demerai!

There's a player in there, and the well-documented lack of target man and absence of DCL for us has impacted him and the likes of McNeil - with them both and also Iwobi all trying to pile forward last season. None of 'em out and out strikers (albeit Gray might not agree with that), but tried. Thank you lads.

DG's a pacey-ish wide player, with a touch of the Mirallas about him, i.e. the odd moment of class. Good luck, and very hopeful Dobbin and Harrison will ensure there's no 'gaps' as such with his departure.

he got the equaliser against forest at home in the 88th minute from pickfords goal kick assist

he got the wonder goal equaliser against man city away from home

those were 2 huge points for us last season that we ultimately needed to stay up

lets hope harrison can score some big goals for us this season

Scored a last minute cracker against Arsenal too

Why not do this weeks ago and reinvest the funds?

Now we're even weaker and less creative.

Leeds showed some spine with Gnonto. What are we? Certainly not a football club.

Good managers realize you can't control people in the end, no matter how much you try, and don't want to put our survival on someone who isn't willing to fight for the club.

You don't know anything about what went on in the lockerroom
I don't know what went on behind closed doors but I know it was enough for Gray to go public about his frustration. (granted that might not take a lot)
A good manager doesn't let it get to that point, knows how to manage a problem player for a few more weeks till he can be sold.
A good manager doesn't go public and whip up club passions causing a rash of abuse toward the player.
This situation happens every day at every club but most don't release public videos slamming the player before he's left.
Honestly, it's all a bit 'Emperor has no cloths' when it comes to Dyche.

Status
Not open for further replies.