2022/23 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or it makes sense because he's a top young player and he's signed for a top club and Gray is just saying something complementary to a departing teammate?

Or maybe he’s turbo gash and will never make it but just ensured he becomes a millionaire?

I’m trying to be positive :)

I dont really think hes naive, he knows what hes doing with that comment.
I’d disagree with that actually Goat, Chelsea is probably the worst possible location for a young player. You join a stable of about 50 others, none of whom get lots of game time and re far more likely to spend the next three or four seasons on perma-loan? I doubt we will ever see this kid play for their first team.

I’d disagree with that actually Goat, Chelsea is probably the worst possible location for a young player. You join a stable of about 50 others, none of whom get lots of game time and re far more likely to spend the next three or four seasons on perma-loan? I doubt we will ever see this kid play for their first team.
This. He will be invisoble for the next 4 years

He was our better player at times (not hard I know) but not suited to what Dyche wanted. Defo not awful
Every team he has played for he has failed, hence the small fee we paid for him. It's not a case of what Dyche want's from a player it's the fact he is terrible & no manager has deemed him good enough. He is 27 and has scored 20 goals in his career....

Every team he has played for he has failed, hence the small fee we paid for him. It's not a case of what Dyche want's from a player it's the fact he is terrible & no manager has deemed him good enough. He is 27 and has scored 20 goals in his career....

Yet 2 prem club's want him.

Palace who we really shouldn't sell to as they could be a relegation rival.

And it was rumoured to be Fulham the other month. A side who will finish above us again next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.