2022/23 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talented but slows the play down. Can’t play one or two touch football. I hope we can coach him to play faster as he otherwise is so talented
It’s a worry that he’s shown zero ability to do this so far. I really like him as a player, but if he could just sometimes move the ball on faster, I think he’d be so much more effective.

Playing well but needs to work on his final ball...

Would like to see him shoot more & follow it up for the second ball...

Playing well but needs to work on his final ball...

Would like to see him shoot more & follow it up for the second ball...
Not sure about shooting more. I found he ignored all other team mates and rather have a shot (all the time) but it seems he is changing that tact recently.
The lad is so full of skill and deception but yes his final ball and sometimes his choices are lacking.

Not sure about shooting more. I found he ignored all other team mates and rather have a shot (all the time) but it seems he is changing that tact recently.
The lad is so full of skill and deception but yes his final ball and sometimes his choices are lacking.
Yes he does tend to make the wrong decisions sometimes & his final ball needs to be better...

I would like to see us shoot more as a team in general & follow it in too for the loose ball...

We need more players to get in the box & make us more dangerous going forward...

Yes he does tend to make the wrong decisions sometimes & his final ball needs to be better...

I would like to see us shoot more as a team in general & follow it in too for the loose ball...

We need more players to get in the box & make us more dangerous going forward...
i think there's something to be said for this.

If we were City, you could see pinging it around, and turning the screw more, in order to get that one final ball that's going to unlock the defence

We don't have that kind of talent. If we are able to take a quality shot from outside the box, we shouldn't look for something better. Deflections and rebounds happen

….he started last season in excellent form and then fell away, the big challenge will be how long he maintains his current performance.
I think the World Cup might help a lot of players out - kind of why I see arsenal keeping up being competitive at the top.
Two focused mini seasons really with a decent break in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.