2022/23 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
That kind of money would be great but I'd be a lot happier getting the replacements in first else could see a situation where we've let almost all our attacking players go and not brought in anyone to fill them. ...Except maybe Niasse and Rondon on loans.

Also clubs will just inflate the prices if they know we have money.

And? Are we acting like everyone who’s ever been sold for £10m is a good player now? You don’t wanna go down that road, trust me.

No. The whole team is awful filled with awful players. I just find it surprising 4 teams are interested in him, probably better teams too (remember Fulham being interested), which is where my issues lie. Better teams wanting our "garbage".

Personally feel he's one of our better players and can be very useful especially when there's worse to offload.

That’s not how pens work.
We get a pen and gray is not on the pitch. No bother we don’t want it, crack on

They're still goals right? He was still our 3rd highest goalscorer last season. That's the main point. Not the player.

We get left with McNiel and Doucs which was a total of 10 goals. Which means it adds more pressure to the 2-3 attacking players we then desperately need.

They're still goals right? He was still our 3rd highest goalscorer last season. That's the main point. Not the player.

We get left with McNiel and Doucs which was a total of 10 goals. Which means it adds more pressure to the 2-3 attacking players we then desperately need.

We must buy better players than we already have. We can’t buy anyone without first selling. If we can sell a bit part squad player for 20x his actual value then that’s obviously better than having to sell one of the few actually important players we have.

He is a player who can score the odd screamer. You can't really rely on them.

Personally I am fine with him staying but its obvious Dyche doesnt fancy him that much anyway so may as well sell and use the money elsewhere.

That kind of money would be great but I'd be a lot happier getting the replacements in first else could see a situation where we've let almost all our attacking players go and not brought in anyone to fill them. ...Except maybe Niasse and Rondon on loans.

Also clubs will just inflate the prices if they know we have money.

you have learnt it’s everton and the clubs a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.