2021/22 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been a case where a player decided to stay in the championship instead of taking substantially more money to join a premier league and champions league challenging club?

I think youre on the wrong forum.

This is an Everton forum, Everton are in the premier league.

Sometimes Zat likes to pretend the real world is a video game. It’s part of his charm.

I generally find that those playing said games are the accusatory posters...

I think youre on the wrong forum.

This is an Everton forum, Everton are in the premier league.

I generally find that those playing said games are the accusatory posters...
For now we’re in the prem Zat…for now. And even if we somehow magically survive, no one with a chance to go to a top club will be entertaining us. We’re a straight up mess that needs a full on re-do from the ground up.

And yes Z, I played plenty of FIFA in my day. But sadly that time has passed as life now has too many actual responsibilities, and the lady would give me some unfavorable looks I think. If I still had time, I’d happily fire up the old playstation and take mighty Gillingham to the premier league title. Also something that couldn’t happen in real life.

Your transfer shouts border on the ridiculous which could only happen in said game…Thats why you get those comments from time to time. It’s fantasy land stuff.

Rate him but problem is his best position is off the left, however your best player richarlison plays there. Gray at no.10 doesn't work

For now we’re in the prem Zat…for now. And even if we somehow magically survive, no one with a chance to go to a top club will be entertaining us. We’re a straight up mess that needs a full on re-do from the ground up.

And yes Z, I played plenty of FIFA in my day. But sadly that time has passed as life now has too many actual responsibilities, and the lady would give me some unfavorable looks I think. If I still had time, I’d happily fire up the old playstation and take mighty Gillingham to the premier league title. Also something that couldn’t happen in real life.

Your transfer shouts border on the ridiculous which could only happen in said game…Thats why you get those comments from time to time. It’s fantasy land stuff.
He's amazingly in line with wanting the same players FIFA rates has having the highest potential so either he's going off that or he's doing the same lazy analysis they do. Either way it is pretty silly.

We really need Demarai to step up over the run in. Lewin has been very disappointing and Richarlison has had better stretches in the shirt. We cant be averaging 0.6 goals a game and hope to survive. Yes, since mid Feb we've scored 6 goals in nine games (and 2 of those were against Boreham Wood) Really dire stuff!!

Not read the thread,
But I presume you’re taking about Johnson from forest and I can see both sides, but we always see the rumours of every great young player is going to city or Utd or Liverpool or Chelsea. So On and so on.

But in reality. How maybe championship players have these clubs bought in the last 10 yrs. Liverpool have just signed a kid from Fulham on a Free and got Harvey Elliot at 16. Im
Taking spending 20/25mil.

Utd Dan James Is the only one I can think of and look how that turned out for them. You also have to think of the player, been a regular for Forrest for a season and a half say. Will he want to sit on the bench for the next 2/3
Seasons.

He’s only 20 and he will know and his dad will as an ex player. Go to a mid table team, play regular and you will get the big move in 2/3 yrs if you kick on.

Look at the last 2 most talked about players on the championship. Olise who had an 8mil Clause and Eze both end up at Palace a team that finish bottom half every season. Brentford was the only reported team in for him in January. Im
Not saying he would come to us, but i would be amazed if he ended up at one of the big 6

Him and Richarlison don't track back enough and both can't play on wings at same time. It was no coincidence in the 1st half all Burnleys attacks where down Richarlisons side. Gordon had Kenny well covered on the right. I wasn't 1 bit surprised that after Gordon went off an Gray came on Cornet had a field day.

Not read the thread,
But I presume you’re taking about Johnson from forest and I can see both sides, but we always see the rumours of every great young player is going to city or Utd or Liverpool or Chelsea. So On and so on.

But in reality. How maybe championship players have these clubs bought in the last 10 yrs. Liverpool have just signed a kid from Fulham on a Free and got Harvey Elliot at 16. Im
Taking spending 20/25mil.

Utd Dan James Is the only one I can think of and look how that turned out for them. You also have to think of the player, been a regular for Forrest for a season and a half say. Will he want to sit on the bench for the next 2/3
Seasons.

He’s only 20 and he will know and his dad will as an ex player. Go to a mid table team, play regular and you will get the big move in 2/3 yrs if you kick on.

Look at the last 2 most talked about players on the championship. Olise who had an 8mil Clause and Eze both end up at Palace a team that finish bottom half every season. Brentford was the only reported team in for him in January. Im
Not saying he would come to us, but i would be amazed if he ended up at one of the big 6

I was saying about swapping / selling Gray and getting in "the kid at Fulham", having also (as you say) mentioned Johnson as well.

Some players will choose the bench/squad at a better team....others will want to play games.

People seem shocked that players may prefer to play regularly lol

I was saying about swapping / selling Gray and getting in "the kid at Fulham", having also (as you say) mentioned Johnson as well.

Some players will choose the bench/squad at a better team....others will want to play games.

People seem shocked that players may prefer to play regularly lol

Hasn't Carvahlo already signed for the reds mate?

Also, why would he join a team going down when he's going up?

I can answer this on behalf of Zat

Because, apparently, players want to play in the lower leagues for a team that is struggling, rather than sign for a team that is going to win league and Europe as well as learn off one of the best coaches in the game, because he’ll spend the first year on the bench

I wasnt aware hed signed as he hadnt when i posted. It was an example, just as Johnson is an example.

Use Gray in a swap or sell and sign one of these rapid youngsters doing well.

What team is going down? Not sure who youre on about?

I can answer this on behalf of Zat

Because, apparently, players want to play in the lower leagues for a team that is struggling, rather than sign for a team that is going to win league and Europe as well as learn off one of the best coaches in the game, because he’ll spend the first year on the bench

Hi Chris,

What team do you support today?

Has Benitez taken on the reigns of another team...have you come on here by accident?

xoxo

PS Everton play in the premier league
PPS Alot of players prefer to play football

Status
Not open for further replies.