2021/22 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
These players we have picked up for next to nothing (Godfrey, Gray, Townsend...) are really doing well. So refreshing to see in the day and age of 70-100 million pound players.

They all had something to prove and wanted to play for us. The likes of Williams Schneiderlin Siggurdson Bernard had nothing to prove and I’m not convinced they even wanted to play for us

Cannot believe the fee we paid for him. Seems Rafael knows how to play him.
Evening chaps first time poster here lovely to see dimi has found his new home at goodison and now getting regular game time where he can only flourish,he came through our youth system down here at blues with the likes of Jack butland Nathan redmond etc etc we honestly thought it would only take off at Leicester for him but it didn't seem to go the way he wanted...I honestly think you will reap the rewards now of a player who has something to prove......Good luck Saturday and k.r.o.lads

Think has really grown up since coming back from germany. Has been great so far has bought alot of energy and his attitude has been class really looks like is enjoying it here
How many times have we not seen that pass been played over recent years.
Gray running through alone and waving like he found the treasure, enough for Doucs to see him, and for them both to get away with it
And Doucs, under Rafael, knowing he has take the pass on, goes for it...when so many before would've lost it or held it up and passed backwards.

That goal beats the Townsend one for me, the sheer joy of it.
was great to see but that townsend strike i was sat in the park end and it went crazy just a quality strike

Watched last night with my Leicester supporting son in law who had laughed at us signing Gray!!!
« He nearly missed it! » was his comment !!!!! Needless to say I was happy to say smugly what a good start he has had!!!!

Demari Gray
And the lovely football he plays
Oh ho then Rafael came
And brought him back from Germany
Down the left or right
He'll give your fullbacks a [Poor language removed] fright
I hope he's here to stay
Everton's Demari Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.