2021/22 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he was better on the wing to be honest. Bit too ineffective in the middle for my liking. Looks a steal of a signing though!

Thought that was more down to us constantly playing wide though. If we had played through the middle more he may have seen the ball more. Problem is Doucs/Alllan just clearly instructed to get the ball wide.

I thought he looked bright though. There was an attempt in the first half where he tried to play Richarlison in which was direct which is what we've been missing. Another day it makes it through.

Thought that was more down to us constantly playing wide though. If we had played through the middle more he may have seen the ball more. Problem is Doucs/Alllan just clearly instructed to get the ball wide.

I thought he looked bright though. There was an attempt in the first half where he tried to play Richarlison in which was direct which is what we've been missing. Another day it makes it through.
Yeah true that mate. We look to have a bit of pace about us now which is good. Another cb, rb and Cm and I think we will look miles better.

Yeah true that mate. We look to have a bit of pace about us now which is good. Another cb, rb and Cm and I think we will look miles better.

Godfrey and Mina will be a better partnership if it happens.

CM and RB is absolutely crucial though I agree.

Looked alright today. Great to have that injection of pace and looked dangerous on a few occasions.

If he can continue to improve and be consistent, may be a very good signing for the price.
Early days, mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.