Confirmed Signing Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Brands is trash mate - im just saying the signings themselves providing they are only squad signings for the bench dont bother me at £1.5 million for the pair.

We need to still sign a top class RW though and boot Iwobi out the door.
We're signing two RWs according to this thread, we won't be signing a third.

Who actually wants Townsend or Gray being the backup to Richarlison or *insert RW name here* if they are injured and are out for 5-6, 10 games?

Who actually wants Townsend or Gray to be the option off the bench when it's 1-1 against Chelsea or Spurs in the FA Cup quarter final?

Absolutely no one, not one single celled organism in the entire known universe would say these are "good options". In any situation they're not good options.

I'm not really disgusted or terrified. I'd rather have likes of Gray, cheap ones with a point to prove, than overpayed "stars" from Holland or Ukraine.

My favourite Everton side ever included Kevin Kilbane, James McFadden and Marcus Bent. NEA.
That was a terrible Everton side.

We're signing two RWs according to this thread, we won't be signing a third.

Gray will be on the left effectively replacing Benard when he buggers off.

Townsend is effectively Walcotts replacement on the right.

Thats not the issue for me the issue is Iwobi is still our first choice RW and he's pish.

Gray will be on the left effectively replacing Benard when he buggers off.

Townsend is effectively Walcotts replacement on the right.

Thats not the issue for me the issue is Iwobi is still our first choice RW and he's pish.
If Townsend isn't good enough to displace Iwobi we definitely shouldn't be signing him.

Who actually wants Townsend or Gray being the backup to Richarlison or *insert RW name here* if they are injured and are out for 5-6, 10 games?

Who actually wants Townsend or Gray to be the option off the bench when it's 1-1 against Chelsea or Spurs in the FA Cup quarter final?

Absolutely no one, not one single celled organism in the entire known universe would say these are "good options". In any situation they're not good options.
If we had a Bench of Gomes Gylfi Iwobi Townsend & Gray then it’s a yes from me

Status
Not open for further replies.