Confirmed Signing Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
But in Prem terms its as low risk as you can get. If he turns his career around like Albrighton, its great. If he really flopped, he can be relatively easily be loaned/shipped out to the Championship and hope he plays well for a permanent deal, which would probably involve a million or two.
Fair point

No one is bothered. You are so missing the point. If you hadn’t noticed he didn’t leave us for you, he left us over 6 months ago to Leverkusen.

I think the Leicester fans on here are just curious as to why you signed him, particularly on a 3 year deal.

But hey, hopefully he sees this as his last chance and turns it round.

FWIW I quite enjoy going on other (some at least) fans forums and reading stuff, particularly if there’s a link….
fair play mate was just trying to inject some humour, as this place is a bit negative at the moment lol

fwiw i think Gray is a great signing simply because he adds what we've needed in this team for a long time, pace and forward movement. Benitez is clearly trying to make us move forward quickly which is a welcome change from how we've played in recent memory. He won't be a starter but he will get plenty of opportunity to impress coming off the bench. For that fee as well, it's a no brainer. Technically I think he's fantastic, just needs to add those finishing touches which I think can be added by the manager, and he's got some good senior pros to learn from in Townsend and James.

Status
Not open for further replies.